62.

DELANO POV

Running after this man who blatantly came onto my soon to be wife in front of my face

Running after this man who blatantly came onto my soon to be wife in front of my face. "Hey you!" I yelled. The man looked at me closing the door behind his son. "What's up?".

"What you did in there just now... I don't play around with. If you find my soon to be wife attractive keep it to yourself. She isn't interested".

The man smiled "did she say that?".

"I'm telling you this for a reason. Don't get hurt trying to be an asshole" I warned. He sucked his teeth "man, whatever".

"I don't think you would appreciate if I came into your home and started hitting on your girl" I said.

"That wouldn't happen. Unlike you I keep my woman in check. Maybe you should do the same with her" he said.

"Point of me coming out is don't come in my home and being disrespectful. I let it slide this one and only time. Don't ever do it again or else". We had a stare off for a short time. He didn't say anything else he got into his car and sped off.

Going back in the house I heard Salem crying. Gia was trying to calm her down. She walked up to me with her hands up. Picking up her she buried her face in my chest. Feeling her slowly calming down. "As soon as you went outside she went crazy" Gia said.

"Gia listen to me carefully. What just happened there wasn't cute. Especially in front of my face. Do not and I mean do not ever let that happen again" I warned. She rolled her eyes "you're so one sided it's sickening. So let me guess you went out there to scare him didn't you?".

I nodded "that's right. I'm not going to stand there and have another man come onto you".

"Anyway change of topic. I need to ask you something. Did my dad know about you and Bria dating?".

"I honestly don't even want to answer this because you'll just get upset". Salem had calmed down but she refused for me to put her down. "Delano I need to know if he knew".

"Why?" I asked.

"When we were out yesterday and he showed up no lie Salem was watching him like she knew something I didn't" she said. Looking down at Salem who was messing with my shirt. "Yes he knew". Gia shook her head "this whole time they were against me. At least your mother showed her dislike in me. But they just smiled in my face and behind my back they were placing knife".

"I thought you knew he knew. I was over there sometimes" I said.

"He pretended he didn't know. But obviously that was an act. Maybe he was working with Bria to destroy our relationship. He did tell me to move on when you went back to Madison. And I know Bria was the one who got him to do the baby shower".

Trying to put Salem down but she held her legs up holding onto my shirt. This little girl is something else. "Do you think he was there when Bria took Salem?".

"I think so. The way she was dead on staring at him said a lot" she said.

"You know when I went for him to ask for your hand in marriage he wasn't supportive. He kept telling me if I was sure about this. And said I needed to rethink everything. He was basically trying to get me to not do it".

"Unbelievable. I actually trusted these people" I pulled her to me and hugged her but Salem pushed her away. She grabbed my free arm and held onto it. "Well damn, she doesn't want anyone near her daddy".

"Didn't know this is what is was to have a girl" I said.

"Well now you know" she said. Kai came into where we were and Salem peeped him and got down. She followed him to where he was going. "Believe it or not I think the only reason she likes Kai so much is because he looks exactly like you".

Never really thought about it that way. Gia has a point though. That night I wanted to have a nice family dinner with all the kids as well. Not knowing how this will end. But I have to make sure to split Kai and Salem up.

Gia walked into the kitchen "wow smells good in here!".

"That's because I'm cooking" I joked.

"What's on the menu?" She asked.

"Pasta Of course" I said.

"Great which means we will have a messy Salem to clean up after" she said.

"We? I have dishes. So you'll be cleaning her up alone" I said. She threw the dish towel at me. When the food was done everyone sat at the table. Except Salem who was on her high chair. Placing her dish on her tray she went straight in. Ryan took his time and Kai was bouncing in his seat as he ate. The table was quiet. All you heard was everyone eating.

Not for long though Salem through her saucy fork at Kai hitting him in his head which left sauce all in his hair. He started whining and she started laughing. Gia sat there shaking her head. Where did this girl come from?!. Let's just say we had to clean up Salem and Kai from the pasta sauce. Never a dull moment in this house.