77.

[TRIGGERVWARNING]

GIA POV

Here we go...

Delano insisted I go to the doctor and check these intense headaches. Even though I don't think it's a big deal. But because I don't want to hear his mouth I'll go. Usually one of my three children would be with me. But the boys had school and Salem refused to come with me. As usual.

Before I could open the door to the building someone bumped me. "Oh look who it is... broken Gia". Bria smiled "you know I was thinking about it. I should've let you die that night".

"Do you wake up and instantly think about how you can make my day harder?" I asked.

"I can't stand you. You got all the things I should have. You don't deserve any of it. Not even Ryan!" She said. At this point I was about done with her. It was getting tired and old. "Bria go seek help" I said.

"Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch! You were so dumb you didn't even see I was using you half the time. You were so happy I was your friend" she said.

"Are we done here?" I asked.

"No I'm not done! I want you to hurt the way I hurt. He denied me and the baby! That wasn't fair. But with you he welcomed you with open arms even though you wanted nothing to do with him" she said.

"Look I have a life so if you want to continue this later, maybe" I said. She didn't seem to like that fact she wasn't aggravating me. No offense I had no time for it. She pushed me to the wall "instead of beating up Mia I should've whooped your ass!".

"Bria, lord help you now. Cause these hands is about to show you out" I warned. She stood close to me. Forget about personal space. Good thing before I texted Delano to meet me here. He should pop up soon. "Bria, first off your breath is hot. Second, your too close, and third if you don't get out of my face..."

"What?" She asked.

She asked for it. I grabbed her hair twisting it around my fist. Slamming her head into the wall. "I tried, I tried to ignore you. But you kept asking for me to do this!". She was trying to hit me but I kept swinging her around. Throwing her on the floor I started slapping her. "This is what you needed. You lucky I don't have a belt".

"Get off of me!" She yelled.

"Shut the hell up! Tired of that mouth" I said.

Delano was walking up that's when his eyes got wide. I looked at him still holding her down. She bit me making me move. That's when she kicked me right in my stomach. I fell over crutches. Delano raced over pushing Bria away from me. The pain I was feeling was excruciating. Delano noticed the pain I was in and panicked. He ran inside the building asking for help. Two doctors came out and carried me inside. "What happened, sir?".

"Someone attacked her!. Her name is Bria!" Delano said. They wheeled me into a room and was helping me undress. The nurse gasped "oh lord, we need the doctor in here now!".

I was confused on why she was panicking. The doctor and Delano raced in here. "What's going on?" I asked. Delano's face went white. Something was wrong and no one was telling me. "Ma'am we will have to go to the operating room now!".

"What? Why?" I asked.

"No time to say" I felt the bed being wheeled. Delano was all over the place. Before I knew it I was asleep. When I awoke... I look to see Delano sitting there with his face in his hands. "Hey". He looked up "how are you feeling?".

"Tired, and sore" I said.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He asked.

Shaking my head "no one told me anything". The doctor came in "Gia how are you?".

"Tired" I said.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday. There was so much chaos that telling you wouldn't help the situation at hand. But you had a miscarriage. I'm not sure you knew you were pregnant. But I do know you were scheduled to come here to get checked out for headaches. But I'm sorry for your loss".

"How did I miscarry?" I asked.

"The trauma from the attack yesterday" he said. I didn't need to know anything else. He gave me a small smile and walked out. I sat there biting my lip. Being in a deep thought. Delano got up "it never occurred to me you could be pregnant".

"Me either" I said. I didn't know how to feel. If I wanted to be angry, sad... I didn't know. Seeing Delano he seemed like he was trying to hold it together. "Where's Salem?".

"The nurses found her so cute they took her to the daycare so we could have some alone time".

"Oh" I said.

Delano excised himself to use the bathroom but I wasn't stupid. I heard his sobs through the door. He was hurt. Why wasn't this affecting me the sane way?. Just when things were good... the storm is always brewing for me. He came out and sighed. Motioning for him to come over to me. I leaned to him hugging him. We sat there and just embraced each other.