83.

GIA POV

"Listen when you two go inside I know dad will ask where I am. And you'll tell him I went to get some groceries. Okay?" I said. Both boys looked at each other "Okay". They both got out and went inside. I took this time to drive off before Delano came out to try and see if I was lying.

At the red light I put my hair up. Bria wanted a fair fight and since I wasn't pregnant anymore it's on. I knew today she would be at her daddy's house. I parked outside and just waited. When she came out the house closing the door behind her. I got out of the car slamming my car door shut.

She jumped "oh... it's you!".

"The one and only" I smiled.

"You better leave. Before I call the cops" she warned.

"Oh please. We both know you won't do that especially with the pending charges against you" I said. Noticing she kept glancing at my left hand. "You like?" I asked.

"I still can't believe he married you!" She said.

"Someone is clearly hating still. Listen this whole thing of you just being a hating ass bitch is a little annoying now. Just let it go! Then on top of everything you caused me to miscarry".

She smiled "oh I know".

Applauding her "wow you really want the crazy psychotic label. But we both know who's really the crazy one here. So why mess with me?".

"MY dad knew you were pregnant from a fellow nurse who works at the doctor you go to. Apparently the blood work you did came back a little odd. But before you could even find out... I figured to play god and end that life". The way she was nonchalantly speaking about killing an innocent baby was disgusting.

"Well, since you want a fair fight. Let's go!" I said.

"Nah I did my fighting with you already and I won" she said.

"That wasn't a fair fight. But you're big and bad so come on let's go. Throw down" I said. She rolled her eyes and didn't move. "Yeah that's what I thought. You won't fight me when I can whoop your ass right here".

"Go on and take your broken ass back home. I know Delano is worried about where his damaged wife is" she said.

"Bria get some new material. Shit is getting old" I said.

"Just get off of my property!" She yelled.

"Actually I have three kids to get home too. You know... oh wait you don't know" I said. I guess that's what flipped the switch. "Say that again!".

"Oh we don't like it, huh?. Shoe is on the other foot now" I said. Her daddy came out "Gia why are you here?! Go home". Fanning him back "Bria is a big girl she can fight her own battles. Just go back in the house".

"Nah this has to do with him too. Like that night I took Salem. Daddy here drove me to and from. He knew I had Salem. And well Salem knew too" she smiled. Makes sense on why Salem was eyeing him the way she was that day.

"Oh wow! So you call me names... but it's clear she's a nut job and you still take up for her. I guess it takes one nut to understand another" I said. Her daddy ran back inside call the cops I guess. What a dummy? He'll just get Bria in trouble.

"Anyway like I said before I have three kids to get to..." she came up to me crossing all personal space. "Bria I don't know if anyone tells you this but your breath is hot!".

"You bitch!" She went to slap me but I ducked. Since she tried to hit me first it was only fair I protect myself. Grabbing the mase from my pocket I sprayed away. She wasn't ready for that. Screams pierced through my ears as she felt the instant burn. I pulled her hair and swung her around. She felt down to the ground and I sat on top of her just punching her.

All the pain and just tiredness was coming through my punches. She didn't want to fight fair so why would I?. Getting up I kicked her a couple of times. Just looking at her I could only do one thing. I spit on the filth she was. Hearing sirens I got up and waited. The cops jumped out their car and raced over to me "put your hands up!". Raising my hands "I have proof she touched me first. I was just an innocent bystander and she came and attacked me. It's all on video!". The cops came and took my phone "just press play".

The video showed how Bria was verbally abusing me and when she confessed to the kidnapping including her daddy. Then it showed her trying to slap me. "I was just protecting myself!". Her dad came out pointing at me. "Arrest her!" He yelled.

"Arrest him! You heard on video the confession of helping her kidnap my daughter" I yelled. The cops looked at each other and went racing to handcuff the man who I called dad. He mean mugged me as he walked pass me with the cops behind him.

Bria was still on the floor. When the cops weren't looking I sprayed some more mase in her face. "And if you ever ever in your life try and come for my family. I'll make sure next time you'll be dead!" She moaned as mase was kicking in. I got up and gave my statement along with the video.

When I got home Delano looked at me "where are the groceries?".

"Oh umm... yeah I went to beat Bria's ass and well let's just say I got everything on video. As we speak her and her daddy got arrested" I said.

"Gia didn't I say do not go there! You don't listen! What if shit got crazy and you would've gotten hurt?" He asked.

"But it didn't so relax. I handled it!" I said. He shook his head and walked off. I'm alive right? So I don't get why he's mad. Something had to be done. I don't have time for the universe to serve justice.