44.

I want to stop updating but my brain says different..

BRIA POV

When I left their home I was pissed. Beyond pissed off that Delano would even try and come for me. And then Gia just allows us to argue. It's like since Delano came back into the picture she's changed from the Gia I know.

But I had other business to attend to. I had to meet up with someone really quick. Walking into the warehouse I see Delano's mom smiling "so how did it go?".

"Good, she doesn't suspect a thing. Now your son he's starting to notice" I said.

"Delano has always been the smart one in that relationship... or whatever you want to call it" she said. We both laughed "well you know what we spoke about. You successfully break them up and you get paid".

I know I shouldn't be doing this. But I could use the cash. And well Gia hasn't been my favorite person lately. "Yup I know". She smiled "I can't wait to see the pain afflicted on both of them.. when they don't have each other".

"What do I say about the break in?" I asked.

"Bria if you constantly preach how innocent you are and keep pointing to Delano. Gia is easily influenced especially by you. I'll plant some more stuff so it can get the ball rolling again" she said.

I nodded.

"And plus I think I did a great job destroying her apartment. The picture of her and my son just made it worse" she said.

"You know I don't like Gia right now but I feel bad for their kids" I said.

"Not me. I don't consider them my grandchildren. So they doesn't matter" she said. Damn his momma is cold. I just need Gia to move from Delano and we can be close again.

"Remember not one word about me. Just keep playing the innocent act and everything will fall into place" she said.

I nodded "gotcha".

"Oh and tell Anthony your boyfriend that I said we must meet for dinner" she smiled. I waved and went on my way.

                     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. Never did I ever imagine my best friend and the man Im with would be fighting. That just surprised me. I was so taken back I couldn't even speak.

Hearing Delano at the door "can you open?". Getting up I unlocked the door he came inside and stood there "You okay?".

I nodded "yeah I'm fine. Just wasn't expecting that at all".

"I'm not sorry for what happened. Something about Bria is rubbing me the wrong way" he said.

"You know what I don't even care anymore. This whole thing is causing everyone problems. And for what reason?" I said.

"Listen I don't want to even speak about Bria anymore. I told her to leave and she left. Let's just focus on us and our children" he said.

"At the same time I would hate to lose someone so close to me" I said.

"Gia majority of the time... it's always the person closet to you that ends up stabbing you in the back. And right now that's Bria. Sad to say" he said.

I didn't want to believe that but what if he's right?. "So what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Whatever you want" he smiled.

"Let's go out as a family and have a nice night" I said. He smiled "now that sounds like a plan. Let me go pick up the boys and you can go get Salem ready". This is the one day I wanted to forget about.

When we got back... the two younger ones was knocked out. Delano carried them inside while than and I walked inside. "That was fun mommy" he said.

"It was... we should do this at least once a week" I said.  When I was about to go in the room I heard something. Raising my brow I thought it was Delano. But the noise sounded different. Now I'm black and all but I was curious. "Delano?".

Walking where the noise was coming from. I should be scared but I wasn't. "Delano?".

Again nothing.

Pushing open the pantry door I didn't see anything. Closing the door I see Delano standing there which made me scream and jump. He grabbed me so I wouldn't fall back. "Are you trying to kill me?!" I yelled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to. I heard a noise so I came to see her it was coming from. But I see you heard it too" he said.

"I thought I found the source of the noise but guess not" I said.

"It's probably nothing. You know we live in the woods here so anything could be making that noise" he said.

"Hopefully you're right. Or maybe we are hearing things" I said. For sure I heard something or someone before. Delano and I walked back to the room to get ready for bed. Still looking behind me to make sure that noise went away. It was silent. Maybe Delano was right it must've been an animal.