56.

DELANO POV

[because I don't think I shown a pic of Delano smiling]

Gia disappeared to buy some things. She didn't even let me know she was leaving. At least she could've taken one of the kids with her. Salem for some reason doesn't want me to put her down. Who knew having a girl would be this much work?. The door bell rang I tried to put her down but she wasn't having it. I guess we are answering the door together.

Opening the door, Gia's dad stood there. "Hey Delano! Hello Salem! You're getting so big" she made a noise and turned away from him. "Is Gia here?".

"Nope, she went out. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Listen, I know she told you what happened the other day. I came to apologize. After hearing that Bria got arrested for embezzlement... I was beside myself. Then her ex boyfriend told me she was HIV positive and he was suing her. Gia was right Bria couldn't be trusted. I feel horrible for what I said to her" he said.

"You know... I've been with Gia for a very long time. I've seen what words do to her. And what you said could've done some damage" I said.

"I understand. And I want to apologize to you for what I said as well. Bria was good at feeding me lies about Gia". Honestly, I didn't want to hear anything this man had to say. Salem must've read my mind. She started crying hysterically. "Look when Gia comes back I will tell her you stopped by, okay?".

He nodded "yeah thanks". Closing the door Salem stopped and smiled "You are a special being". Some time later Gia came back. She had a big duffel bag. "Why are you wearing that weird wig and sunglasses?".

"Because there's cameras everywhere" she said.

"So what'd you buy?" I asked.

"Let's just say your mammy is going to die a slow painful death to the expense of my happiness and satisfaction" she said.

"I guess" my ears went up thinking I heard Salem whining "what are you doing?" She asked. Putting my finger to my lips. After a couple of seconds nothing was heard. "Whew! I thought I would have to hide".

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded "Salem had been on me all day. I need time for myself". Gia laughed "she loves her daddy!".

"Talk about dad's. He came here looking for you" I said.

"For what?!" She started looking through the duffel bag making sure she has everything. "He wanted to apologize about the other day. Saying how Bria was feeling him lies this whole time. Oh, did you know Bria's ex boyfriend is suing her for not telling him she had HIV?".

Gia laughed hysterically "that's good for her lying ass. Hopefully she goes to prison for a while".

"But he might pop up here again. Just warning you" I said. She nodded "and if he does I'm not here. I don't need him anyway. I better off not having any extended family". Who was this Gia?. "Anyway I have to go do some stuff I'll be back later".

                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

Sitting in my car I watched this old disgusting piece of shit walk out her warehouse. It looks like she was loading up her car with some products. Now I could easily let her know I'm here and then just take her. Or I can be discreet... nah fuck discreet. I honked my horn like crazy. She looked in my direction and walked over. "Why are you here? You do know you're trespassing!". I got out of my car and took my taser out. Quickly tasing her ass she felt to the ground. Opening the back door I picked her up and threw her in.

All the memories of how this woman meddled herself in my relationship. How it's her fault why Delano cheated on me the first time. Or how she planted Ava to break us up. My anger was in full effect. When we reached the destination I took her out and inside this abandoned house. It was surrounded by land. Tying her old ass to a wooden chair. I waited for her to wake up. Placing all my things on the table. I wanted her know I wasn't playing today. 

"Where the hell am I?" She slurred. I knelt down " you're at Gia's torture fun house. Welcome! The one and only guest I'll have" I smiled. She tried to move but she wasn't going anywhere. "You know the one thing you crazy psychopathic fucks don't realize. You mess around with someone long enough they're bound to lose it".

"You see... I'm already damaged. Yes. But has it ever occurred to you I wasn't right in the head?. No of course not. As long as your son was with someone you approved of you didn't care" she was quiet. "What cat got your tongue?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"Figuring you would be this quiet... I brought some fun tools to get you going. Which one do you think we should use first?" I held up some sharp tools. She wide eyed me "you're sick".

"Awww let's not call the kettle black" I said. Taking the pliers out I walked up to her. "You know I wasn't going to do this first. But it'll cause the most pain". Grabbing her face I opened her mouth. "Which tooth goes first?" I asked. She screamed and tried to move me. Placing the pliers on her front tooth. I pulled it out with such force. She gave a loud scream. Blood was dripping down her lips. Showing her the tooth "this is for setting up your son to cheat". Taking out four other teeth it felt good to hear her pain.

Throwing the pliers I went back to the table. "Which one?".

"Please I'm sorry! Can you please stop hurting me?!" She pleaded. I pouted "Umm no!". Taking the small knife I walked up to her. "You know the first time I met you I saw the person you were". Slicing her with the knife just making some superficial cuts. "I warned Delano about you. But because you're his mother he doubted you". Slicing her again. She screamed in pain. "But you knew we had a small family and you still sent Ava to shake things up". Going up to her ear I sliced that in half. She threw her head back and screamed. She was covered in blood. "But you didn't understand no matter what you did we always ended up back together". Pulling back her neck I slit her throat but not to the point of death. She was coughing up blood. "It's like I'm doing everyone the world a favor and slaying the dragon".

Throwing the knife back in the back I stood there and watched her. She looked like she was out of it. But I wasn't done. Taking out two cable wires that were cut. Hooking it up to the battery... I walked over and zapped her with the wire. She jumped and moaned "please just kill me!".

"Aww too cute!. But no" I said. After slowly electrocuting her I stopped. "And the finale! Taking out the belt I wrapped it around her neck. Straddling her I pulled the belt tightening around her neck. I wanted her to see my face as the life was draining out of her body. It took about five minutes before her body went limp. Her eyes were still open but black. Feeling the satisfaction fill my body I smiled.

The witch is dead!.