46.

GIA POV

Took the kids to the trampoline place. I knew Kai would love this place. The energy he has will fit perfectly with being here. When we all walked inside Ryan and Kai ran off leaving me and Salem.

"Ryan make sure you watch your brother!" I yelled. He gave me a thumbs up and continued to jump. Salem and I went to the toddler section. Didn't need her trying to jump and some of the other kids knocking her down.

"Gia?" I turned to see Ron standing there.

"Hey..." I said.

"I see you bring your kids here too" he said.

"Actually I haven't been here in a while. But the two boys were a little too hyper so why not let them go crazy here, right?" I smiled.

"Totally agree that's why I'm here. My daughter was on a ten today so she's here causing havoc" he said.

"Smart choice" I joked.

"You okay? You weren't at work in a couple of days" he said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a lot happened in short period of time" I said.

"Oh, well hope everything is okay now" he said.

"I guess it is in a way" I said.

His daughter came up to him and then went to play with Salem. I thought that was cute. "Did you ever find out who broke into your place?".

I nodded "I have a suspect in mind now".

"That's good! Anyone you know?" He asked.

"You don't even want to know" I said.

"Try me" he said.

"I think it was my sister" I said.

"No! Are you serious? Why would she do that?" He asked.

"She's doing it for someone else who has it out for me. And plus, she's getting paid to be a spiteful dumb bitch".

"What kind of person would do that to their sibling? It's like you two aren't even related the way she just dissed you for money" he said.

"Makes sense... but she's not even my sister anymore after that situation" I said. His daughter came with Salem in her hands "I think she pooped". Grabbing Salem from her and excusing myself to go change her.

Being at this place for at least three hours it was time to go. Mission was accomplished cause Kai looked exhausted. When we got back home both boys were tired so they plopped on the couch. "I see you tired turn out" Delano said.

"Yes! Thank god for that place" I said.

"Now only if we could tire this one out too" he took Salem from me. She was wide awake now. Thinking was Ron was saying about Bria. I went into Delano's office and went on his computer.

After seeing catfish a million times it wasn't hard for me to look someone up. Putting Bria's name into the search engine I seen ton of articles pop up. Seeing one in particular caught my eye. Opening it up and reading it slowly.

All this time she was working for the same company Delano's mom is partnered with. I swear she told me she was a working for a law firm. But in reality she was working at a shipping dock. The same company was in an investigation for shipping fraudulent products. This is some bullshit.

This also means she knew about Delano and Madison before I even knew about it. She played me. Working for the enemy this whole time. I wonder if Delano knew about this?. Probably not. And her boyfriend is the security for the dock. She lied again. Saying he was a cop. What else did she lie about?!. Who is this woman?!.

Clicking on some more articles and one was about Madison and Delano's wedding. I was invited but due to Kai getting sick I couldn't go. But Ryan was in the wedding. Looking at some pictures I see Bria smiling next to his mother. This bitch...

She told me she didn't hear about the wedding until I mentioned it to her. Feeling the anger rise up slowly. Looking at her work profile... she started that job the same year Delano and I split up. How convenient?. And she currently still works there. I honestly want to punch her in the face. She's a dumb one.

I didn't even know if I wanted to continue to read more articles. Then I convinced myself to open one more. That's when I saw one from four years ago. Delano and her together hugging and smiling. The title killed me 'The new IT couple'.

Excuse me, when did this happen? And how come Delano never told me about this?. Trying to compose myself before I go crazy. Tapping my hand on the desk as I try and think a little. All of this was going on and I had no clue. The one person who was suppose to be there is working with the enemy and was trying to steal my man!

I wanted to scream so bad but I closed my eyes and counted to ten.