71.

DELANO POV

Just when I thought I was free from the bullshit. As I went to leave the pharmacy Bria came storming out the car she was in "You know what?! I wasn't going to say anything but I'm sick of you and Gia!". Rolling my eyes "you should be tired from the argument before".

"Listen Gia isn't as innocent as you think. She may play the role very well but she's not. I promised her I would never tell anyone her secret. I'm going to ask you this one time... are you sure Ryan's yours?" She stood there just looking at me.

"Bria you need help!. First you come after me, then Gia. And now our son! You are a sick person" I said.

"If I were you I would get a DNA test done. You'll be surprised by the actual results. I can tell you gia was no virgin when she slept with you. There was one guy she hooked up with a week before. I know this cause I was there".

"You sound ridiculous" I said.

"You don't have to believe me. But she did tell me she didn't really know who the father was. But she convinced you it was yours because you were stable and financially set" she said.

"Bria you must hate yourself that much that you came here to tell me a bunch of bullshit?" I asked.

"I'm just showing you who Gia really is. She plays the victim role like a champ. But she's a selfish mean person. Just remember what I said. Ryan may not be yours. I don't think if something was to happen to him that you find out that way" she got in her car and sped off. This girl has lost her mind.

By the time I got back home gia was still in bed. I handed her the medicine "about time! What? Did you go make the medicine?",

"You don't even want to know what I just went through" I said. Ryan came into the room "see mom didn't have to get up! I took care of the other two". Looking at Ryan and having Bria's voice saying over and over "he's not yours".

"Dad?" Ryan said.

"Huh? Yeah. Thanks!" I said. Gia took the medicine and laid down. She still looked a little sick. What the hell is wrong with me? Ryan is mine without a doubt. Bria just said this to try and stir up trouble. Ryan walked pass me again. I just stared at him. He was a mix of Gia and I. It's not like he resembled one of us more than the other.

A little later, Gia was back to herself somewhat. After dinner I was helping her clean up. While the kids were playing in the living room. "I'm happy you feel better".

"Me too, that had to be the worst headache I've ever had" she said. Watching her wash the dishes. She always hummed music as she did any kitchen work. "Let me ask you something".

She turned to me "What?".

"Remember when we slept together that night... and you told me it was your first time. But you didn't seem like you were in any discomfort while it was happening" I said.

"Did you forget how drunk I was? I was completely numb!" She said.

"True. Just girls tend to say it's their first time and come to see it's not. They feel like guys want to hear that".

"I don't know about that. But I was a virgin when we hooked up" she said.

"Okay, just making sure" I said. She turned off the faucet and turned to me "Why would you ask me about that? Do you think I lied to you about me being a virgin?".

"No, no I was just saying how girls tend to lie thinking the guy would like them more for being a virgin".

"That's stupid and makes no sense" she said.

"You what? Never mind. Forget I said anything" I said.

"Wait? Are you second guessing Ryan or something?" She mean mugged me. "Are you crazy? No I'm not second guessing our son. It was just a conversation. What? We can't have conversations now?" I asked.

"There's many things we could talk about. But you come out with this crap out of nowhere. So that tells me you're second guessing our son!".

"Look I'm not doubting Ryan at all. But I was just curious if you was truthfully honest when you said that night was your first time. That's all!" I said. She turned on the water again but wit nothing said. "Gia?".

She didn't respond. "Gia?".

Again nothing. She started slamming the dishes and mumbling under her breath. That's when she turned the water off drying her hands and stormed out the kitchen. She disappeared for a couple of minutes but came back and slammed Ryan's birth certificate on the table. "Next time you want to second guess just remember whose name is listed here". She walked out again but she didn't come back. I heard our room door slam shut.