55.

GIA POV

Someone please come get these kids!!!. I've literally pulled Kai and Salem apart five times. I can't!. Even tried getting Delano involved here but he just locked himself in his office. Rude!. These kids are just a lot today. What is in the air today?.

But out of no where it got quiet. Not even going to question why I'm just going to take it in. Going into my room I see the television was on. Breaking news... oh boy what happened now.

As I sit there and watch I see Bria crying hysterically as they bring her out in handcuffs. Apparently her job received a tip that she was stealing products and selling them herself and keeping the profit. I wonder who gave them the tip... hmm?.

Filing my nails I just smiled to myself. One down and one to go. I didn't even have to do my third petty revenge. Bria made it that easy. Oh well I hope she don't drop the soap. She's pretty and all they love fresh meat.

Feeling like I accomplished something big I went to investigate why my two young ones were so quiet. Going into Salem's room and she quickly turned around and put her hands up. Raising my brow "what are you doing?".

She started laughing as she continued to put more stuff in the play pen

She started laughing as she continued to put more stuff in the play pen. I heard muffles... moving closer to the play pen I heard something making noise. "Salem? Please tell me you didn't bury Kai in the play pen?". She shrugged.

"Kai are you in there?" I yelled.

Hearing a muffled scream. "Salem move out the way!". She jumped down and moved to the side. I took all the stuff out the play pen and Kai popped up mean mugging her. "You two are trying to kill me!"
I said.

"She tried to kill me!" Kai said.

"Maybe if you leave her alone... she won't have to keep bury you in her play pen" I said. Kai jumped out and sped off. Delano jumped back "whoa Kai watch out". He walked into Salem's room "what she do now?".

"She buried Kai in this messy play pen" I said.

He turned to look at her. She titled her head and smiled "don't even try the cute look. You can't just bury your brother like that". She started sniffling and wiping her eyes. Damn she's good. Delano picked her up "don't cry! I wasn't yelling at you. I'm just saying you can't do that". She hugged Delano and sniffled on his shoulder. "You are such a softee when it comes to her".

"I don't like to see my baby girl cry" he said. When I looked at Salem she was smiling. "Softee. She played you".

He put her back down and she ran her little legs off to be with her brothers. Let's just hope we don't end up back here trying to dig Kai out again. I went inside Delano's office where he was working on something. "What's up?" He asked.

Shaking my head "nothing but did you hear about Bria?".

"Nope what happened?" He asked. Taking our my phone I played the video. He covered his mouth "holy shit! You're plan worked! I can't believe it".

"New Gia in town! Don't mess with me. Your mammy is about to see for herself. I have something special planned for her. A nice one on one planned for her old wrinkly ass". Delano sat back in his chair "Gia I love you but I don't want you getting hurt".

"I'm good. I can protect myself, trust me. But I think I need to do this for my own sanity" I said. He pulled me onto his lap "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you".

"You have nothing to worry about! Just let me do this alone. I don't want you there trying to help. I got this" I said. He just stared at me "I want to kiss you".

"Nope, punishment. You're another one who's going to learn" I said.

"I would say fuck this punishment and kiss you anyway but I'm for sure you will slap me" he said.

"Good boy! Maybe you are finally getting it!" I smiled. Ryan came walking in the office and covered his eyes "anytime I see you two you guys are always all over each other!".

"It's called love" Delano said.

"Love needs to get a room" Ryan said still covering his eyes.

"Let me guess those two are fighting again?" I asked.

"No! Actually they are getting along. It's weird. I'm just hungry" he said. Getting off of Delano's lap I went with Ryan to the kitchen. That night I laid there with of course Salem was asleep in the middle but she was closer to Delano.

I was making a small list on what I needed to torture this old piece of shit. She had this coming for a very long time. I already put a tracking device on her car so I know here she's at all time. Thanks to Delano for doing it to me back in the day that I learned how to do this.

All the grief and stress she will feel. I was done with people who are against me for no reason. Bria's reason was dumb so she had to get dealt with. Now his mammy... lord it's going to be party just me and her. Plan goes into motion now. Tomorrow I'll get the stuff of course disguised and all. Can't have CCTV catch me getting the stuff.

Who have I become? The same person these people made me out to be. Can't blame anyone but themselves.