94.

GIA POV

I was a good six minutes away from the house I have to be in. Dreading the sight of Delano. The kids had mix feelings on being back. They know I guess what's going to happen. Ryan kept glancing at me as we got closer to the house.

"Mom it'll be okay. Dad isn't mad anymore" he said.

"That's not what I'm worried about" I said.

"Well either way everything will be fine" he said. Pulling up the driveway. Delano was standing outside with his arms crossed over his chest. Mentally rolling my eyes. He couldn't stay inside?. I put the car in park. Both Ryan and Kai jumped out and hugged their dad. I took Salem out and she ran over to Delano. Of course she would. I unloaded the bags and brought them inside. I had no interest talking to Delano.

"Let me help" he said.

"No I got it" I said. Rushing inside I put the bags down and went to the bathroom just to get a peace of mind. A knock at the door "what?".

"We can't keep acting like this towards each other" he said.

"Don't talk to me" I said. He sighed "Gia please... don't do this".

"Do What?! I'm the one trying not to lose my mind because of what you've done! And I've yet hear the whole thing. I know there's more to the story" I said.

He stood there with nothing to say.

"Now excuse me I have to go see my therapist" I stormed passed him and saw Ryan who was listening. I just shook my head and got in my car and drove off. Letting the tears drop from my eyes. What hurt me most is my kids might be affective by all of this.

When I reached my therapist she was excited to see me "Gia! How are you?".

"Not so good. I'm breaking down mentally" I said.

"Oh no! Come on sit down" she said.

"Delano came to try and see me in California. But I left before he could get there. And now my kids are feeling it as well. Especially Ryan. I don't know what to do. If I leave him my kids may hate me. If I stay I won't be able to live with myself. I'm stuck!"

"Gia, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. You've come a long way and then this happens. You know what I think would help if Delano came here and told you the complete truth. No more secrets. No more lies. Everything on the table. And once you've heard everything you can make your decision". Not that I want Delano here. But I guess. I nodded "okay".

"Okay? So I'll call him and he can bring the kids and have them play in the kids area until we're done". In so she did. She called him and he was here less than ten minutes. When he walked in I moved down a little more. I didn't want to be next to him. My leg was bouncing up and down in complete nerves.

"Hello Delano! Thank you for coming! I thought it would be a great thing if you just came clean to Gia. Tell her everything! That way you can start a clean slate".

He glanced at me and back at the therapist "Okay... well... Bria and I officially started messing around when we lived in Nevada. That was a two time thing but I couldn't stand to have you two together so I made up a reason to separate you guys. The guilt was there but I buried it. We never hooked up again until we split. Then we tried dating instead of just sex. We dated for almost two years. Then I met Madison and got married. Bria and I didn't stop there. We kept it going until we started talking again. We stopped and she was upset. I was focused on our relationship. Then you got pregnant and she was livid. But we stopped. Until the birth of Salem. Why I wasn't there is because I was with Bria. I lied saying Madison didn't give me the message. Then the argument we had I was with her too. That's when she got pregnant and I refused to have a baby with her. I had to keep her quiet and also get rid of it. She never recovered from that. I'm so sorry gia! I am".

I got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I couldn't hear anymore of what he was saying. I cried my heart out. He's been cheating on me since Nevada! Since Nevada! I couldn't believe anything. I locked myself in the bathroom. Sitting on the floor leaning up on the stall. I felt broken. Like someone dropped me and I split into pieces.

"Gia honey! Please come on out" my therapist said.

"I can't" I said.

"Yes you can..." she said.

After a few minutes I got up and cleaned up. Walking back into the office I stood up. I didn't want to sit next to him. He looked at me "I'm sorry".

"Look I'm done here. I'm just going to go. Delano as of now we aren't together. I'll send the divorce papers over to you. I can't do this. You really wanted to hurt me... well congratulations you succeeded. You know I did love you. More than you'll ever know. I was loyal to you. Never have I ever cheated on you! But then again I'll take some of the blame. I let Bria into our house and relationship. Should've known better to never have another woman around my man. But at the same time Bria was my sister... I can't even look at you" I stormed out the room and slammed the door shut.

Going to the play area getting our children and just leaving. Ryan looked at me and I looked at him back with nothing said. He looked down and at Kai who looked disappointed. "I'm sorry" I said lowly.