89.

DELANO POV

Right now what can I say? I fucked up once again

Right now what can I say? I fucked up once again. And this time may be it. I refuse to lose Gia again. That night we had the argument was about Bria. On how she didn't like how I disrespected Bria when she was here. Granted I was upset and Bria got the brunt of my anger. Don't know why she was here anyway. She wasn't a good friend to gia.

She called me in the midst of our argument. I didn't want to hear Gias mouth anymore. I texted her I was coming over. Once I got there she was open arms. She smiled and told me how she set that while argument up so gia would get in my nerves. Mission accomplished. We ended up having sex but it wasn't intentional. But it happened. I was very reckless that night.

About two weeks later Bria told me she was pregnant and how excited she was. But I wasn't happy. I didn't want a baby with Bria. She threatened to tell gia everything if I didn't let her have it. But Bria should know the type of person I am. Let's just say I got her to keep her mouth shut and get rid of the baby. And after that Bria lost her mind.

Focusing on gia and Salem at the time. I wasn't really there for Bria and the aftermath of the abortion. The hate for Gia started building because she had what she wanted. A baby.

I wasn't planning on working home today. Wanted to give gia some space. She hasn't spoken to me in weeks. I tried getting her flowers and other gifts but she hasn't been very receiving. When I woke up the bed felt empty. I turned around to see gia wasn't in bed. Not thinking anything of it. I got up and got myself together. The house was very quiet but it's early in the morning.

Usually if I was going to work outside the house I always told the boys I'll see them when I get home. Today started their spring recess so I opened their room door to see their beds were empty as well. I started to panic. Checking in Salem's room... her bed was empty as well. What the hell is going on?!.

Grabbing my phone I pressed Gia's name. Hearing something vibrate I saw her phone on the counter. Closing my eyes cause I was starting to feel light headed. Opening the front door I saw Gia's car was missing as well. She can't be serious!

              ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

California is beautiful. The warm weather and the beach it was what we all needed. I left early this morning. Didn't want Delano to wake up and be home as we leave. Salem wasn't a problem. I bribed her with sippy cup of warm milk and she was happy to get in the car with no crying.

Once we got here we just went on the beach to just take in the scenery. Kai was playing with Salem helping her with her bubbles we bought when we got here. Mom look she's doing it! I smiled "wow good girl Salem".

The house we were staying in was walking distance from where we were

The house we were staying in was walking distance from where we were. "Come on let's get settled and then we can come back out here". The boys helped Salem and I carried the bags. A note was on the door. Ron let me know the keys were under the mat. I couldn't thank him more.

Kai pushed open the door and the inside was cozy. The view of the beach was amazing. "Mom this house is nice" Ryan said.

"Yeah it is. Let's just chill and relax and have fun" I said. They both nodded "can we go back out to the beach now?" Kai asked.

"Yeah let's go" we made our way back to the beach. Kai and Salem were building sand castles while Ryan and I were in the water. "Mom can I ask you something?".

"What?".

"Was it wrong not to let dad know where we are going?" He asked.

"Yes and no! But it was all done for good reasoning. Don't worry about dad and just be a kid. Please?!".

He nodded "okay".

I sat there in the sand and watched my kids enjoy themselves. The only thing I want is for my kids to be happy. Looking in my bag I see the pregnancy test I have to go take. This was horrible timing. As the sun set we all went back inside. I fixed dinner and let the kids relax. We had no technology which I loved. There was a television and that was all.

Alerted my therapist I was going away for a week. She said she would call me to check on me in a few days. Other than Ron no one knows where I am. And since Delano won't think of Ron he won't know where we are until I get back.

Salem and Kai were on the couch just cuddled together. I already see what she's doing. Using Kai as a replacement for her dad. Ryan was on the floor laying down watching the television. Since this was perfect timing I excused myself and went to see if baby number four was on it way.