84.

GIA POV

I felt liberated from doing what I did yesterday. Delano was pissed at me but this time around I had to do this for me. I tried explaining this to him but he doesn't want to hear it. That night I made a deal with Salem. Yes, I made a deal with a one year old for her to sleep in her bed.

Finally, I'll have space to roll over in. Delano came from the bathroom with no shirt on. "Where's Salem?".

"In her room. In her crib bed" I said.

"Wow she actually stayed in her room. I'm shocked" he said.

"A little persuasion will do that" I smiled. He sat on the bed "Look I was mad at you for what you did. You know after the miscarriage I felt guilt for not being able to protect you. And if something had happened I don't think I would be able to live with myself".

"I'm sorry. But I did this for myself. All my life I let people walk all over me. I wanted to finally step up for myself" I said.

"I guess. But please can you try and listen when I suggest you not to do something?" He asked.

"I'll try. Can't promise anything" I said. Tomorrow I have to go down to the precinct to basically give my statement. I couldn't wait to bring Bria and her daddy down!. "Do you want me to come with you?".

"If you want to. I don't mind" I said. He grabbed me so I was on top of him "I know something else you won't mind".

"Down boy! I'm still sore from the last time" I said.

"What can I say? I missed it. Had to remind myself how much I love it" he said.

"Well unless you go very gentle then. But if not then we ain't doing nothing" he nodded "gentle as I can be".

"Actually I'll be on top. That way I can go as slow as I need to" I said. He smiled "no complaints here". This is what our second time christening our bed. The next morning when I woke up. In the bathroom I noticed my neck was full of red marks. Delano has this new habit of biting.

Walking into the kitchen everyone was there eating away. Delano smirked "morning". Mean mugging him "don't you morning me".

"Mom eww what's wrong with your neck?!" Kai asked.

"Mom has the chicken poxs!" Ryan said.

"No I don't. Just an allergy. Must be the sheets" I lied. They just eyed me for a bit while Delano ass was there just laughing to himself. "Are you boys done?" I asked. They both nodded "good then go get ready to go".

"I think we will take them. Don't want you going out there with those love bites on your neck" he said.

Mean mugging him "not one but several?".

"You taste amazing. One bite wasn't enough" he joked. Rolling my eyes I went to get dressed. Meeting everyone in the car. "Ryan and Kai go to school and Miss Salem your going to daycare. While mommy handles some business".

By the time we dropped the kids off Delano drove me to the precinct. "You'll be good or do you want me to come inside". I don't know why but my mind went to a nasty place. "Gia?".

"Huh?... oh yeah you could come with" I said. He parked the car and went inside. A tall dark man approached me "Gia? Hey".

"Why are you here?!" I asked.

"Your dad called me" he said.

"Correction... not my dad. He calls you hoping to get him out of jail" I said.

"He knows I'm an attorney. A good one too" he said. This man called his brother to get him out of jail. "Do you know why he's in here?" I asked.

"I don't" he said.

"Not that you care. But he helped kidnap my daughter. Bria has lost her mind. And he's protecting her. After she was arrested for grand larceny, assault and kidnapping!".

"Bria?! My niece?!" He asked.

I nodded "yup... and that's why I did what I did. Someone had to put her crazy ass down". Delano walked up next to me and raised his brow. "Who's this?".

"My husband, Delano" I said.

"Delano? You look very familiar. Where have I seen you before?" He asked.

"Never met you before" he said.

"I'm sure we met before. Let me think..." I looked around to see if I saw the same cops from that night. "Yes! I remember you now! You were at my wife's birthday party with Bria!". Turning to look at him "Interesting!".

The same cop saw me and motioned for me to come into the back. "I'll leave you familiar faces here". Delano eyed me as I went in the background. Sometimes it makes me wonder what else secrets Delano is holding onto.

In the room I explained to the cop everything that happened. I mean they had it on video but they wanted my statement as well. "What happened to Bria and her dad?".

"They are both in jail for kidnapping and Bria has assault added too" he said. I smiled "god is good".

"Are you with Delano?" He asked.

"How did you know his name?" I asked.

"I know him. But I didn't know you two were together. Last time I saw him he was with the young woman I arrested" he said. You know what?!. I didn't say anything I just smiled. When I was done I came out to see Delano and this man who was once my uncle laughing away. Clearing my throat "let's go".

"Well I'll see you around Delano. You were always a cool dude". Delano smiled "I got your number so I'll call you". Shaking my head "amazing how known you are in this town". He smiled "I'm just popular".