16.

GIA POV

I wasn't expecting Delano to dead Madison so quick. But he really did that. And she's been okay with it or at least I think so. Either way he's been here a lot more than usual. Currently sitting on his lap at the kitchen table. Feeling his kisses along the back of my neck. Turning around a huge smile appears on his face. He reached up and moved my hair out of my face. "You know how beautiful you are?" He asked.

"If you keep spoiling me with those lips of yours..." I teased.

"Can't help myself. I didn't have you for a full four years. And now you are all mine" he said. Wrapping his arms around my waist to I didn't move. Ryan came and stopped sudden just staring at us. "What's wrong?".

"I'm confused. Isn't dad married to Madison?" He asked.

We nodded.

"So why are you sitting on his lap?" He asked.

"Because daddy realized he loves mommy and wants to be with mommy. So daddy broke up with Madison. And I can be here for you guys full time. Like how it was before" Delano said.

"Are you guys going to stay together this time?" He asked.

"Mommy can't get rid of me this time"'he said.

"And I was in a bad place when we split up before. But I'm happier now. And I do love daddy" I said. Ryan smiled "cool. I like this". He grabbed his hand held and went back to his room. Still on Delano's lap cause he refused to let me go. "He's a good kid" I said.

"We make some cool kids. When are we planning on telling them about number three?" He asked.

I shrugged "I have no idea. How about when your divorce is finalized?" I said. Had to keep reminding him he's actually still tied down to Madison. Don't want him straying off from that and forgetting.

A knock at the door startled me. "Expecting someone?" Delano asked.

"Nope. I didn't order food and Bria is at work" I said. The person wouldn't stop knocking. "I have to answer that. So you need to let me go". He released me so I could get up. Looking through the peep hole I see it's Madison. What the hell she want?. Turning to Delano I mouthed "it's Madison you need to move out of eye sight". He nodded and moved to the chair behind the door.

Opening the door "why are you here?".

"Hey Gia. I wanted to talk to you. Since you know Delano better than anyone else... you could help me understand him" she said.

"Hold up? How did you know where I lived? You never came with Delano to pick up our kids" I said.

"Well I looked you up and the google mapped your address" she said. Stalker much?.

"What happened with Delano now?" I had to play dumb.

"Well he filed for a divorce" she said.

"Okay and how am I suppose to help you with this?" I asked.

"Maybe you know where his head is at" she said.

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it's best to just let him be. Instead of trying to fight for something that's not there?. I mean it was like that for us at first. But Delano kept fighting and I didn't want any of it. I'm saying you can't force something it the other person doesn't want it". Madison didn't seem like that was the answer she was expecting.

"Delano is a great guy and I don't want to just give up on him. If there's a way to save our marriage I'll try it" she said. Wow she's killing me!.

"Madison wake up call. He gave up on you already. He left that road and steered back on a more familiar road. Just move on and find someone who will actually give you want" I said.

She huffed and stared at her wedding ring "I wasn't raised that way to just give up on your spouse". Kairo came to the door to hang onto my leg and to be Nosey. "Gia you're so lucky to be a mom" she said.

"Anyway Madison my son needs my attention. But think about what I said. Don't fight for something that's not there". Closing the door and mean mugging Delano "you're soon to be ex wife is a stalker. Google mapping me".

He laughed "I didn't even know she knew how to use google".

"Thank god for kids. The easiest way to get out of a conversation. Kairo you have the best timing" I smiled. He giggled and went to get a toy from his room.

"This divorce isn't going to be easy. I can already see the hell I'll have to go through" he said.

"Especially with that one. I don't know what you did to her but she don't want to let you go" I said. He hugged me from behind "she doesn't have a choice. Cause I'm all yours now".

"Uh uh... not until the ink dries on that divorce paper" I reminded him.