32.

Okay Wattpad I see you with the new update!!' Lol

DELANO POV

"Gia why is Salem in our bed?" When I walked into the bedroom I saw Gia and Salem in the bed cuddling. "Because... I want her too" she said.

"You know you can't have her in the bed... she's going to want to be in here all the time" I said.

"I know that. But let her slide tonight. She looks comfy" she said. I moved the covers and seen Salem laying there just enjoying the the bed. "Only because she's too cute".

Gia looked a little distracted

Gia looked a little distracted. Usually when she is in a deep thought she starts chewing on her nail. As what she was doing now. "Something bothering you?" I asked.

"Yes and no" she said.

"Want to talk about it? Maybe I can help" I said.

"I know this will sound stupid. But you wouldn't be the one who broke into my apartment and trashed everything. Just so we could move in here quicker, right?" She asked.

"Are you crazy? Why would I trash the place our children live. I'm not that crazy" I said.

"Sorry... just wanted to ask" she said.

"Don't be sorry... but what made you think it was me?" I asked.

"Well the pictures were the first inkling and then Bria was trying to convince me you were behind it. Even though I told her you weren't but she said how you come from your mother so don't underestimate you" she said.

"Wow, really. Well I wasn't the one who broke into your apartment. I would never ever do that. What purpose would it serve for me to rip up personal photos I know you wouldn't get back?" I said.

"True, sorry I even asked. Just my mind was going crazy" she said. Picking up Salem so I could get closer to gia. "Don't be sorry... you didn't do anything wrong. You asked a question and got the answer".

"Maybe I should stop listening to Bria..." she joked.

"I just want to know why Bria would try and blame me for the whole situation?" I asked.

She shrugged "that I couldn't tell you".

"You know what... I think you need to find Bria a boyfriend. So that way she won't be so occupied in our relationship" I said.

"Delano..."

"I'm serious. She's more in our relationship than we are. It's not healthy. See what's she's doing? The four years we were apart you two were always together. And now I'm back in the picture she's playing the oh I want you two to get back together but deep down she's wishing for us to break up again".

Gia glanced at me. Staring at her back with no words said.

"Oh and nevermind I took you away from her again. So now instead of driving ten mins to get to you. She has to drive a good thirty mins if there's traffic. Some females who are used to having that one friend who's always there. Then they get a boyfriend and behind your back they are wishing you two break up".

"Bria isn't like that. She was all for us being together she wanted to see us happy" she said.

"I bet she did. But she didn't realize how serious I was to make this work". Gia didn't look at me this time. She was playing with the thread poking out of the cover. Salem was smiling away at what was on the television. "She's not tired?" I asked.

Gia turned to Salem and smiled "nope. But she'll soon knock out though". Actually she fell out two hours later. Knowing she was in the bed I was careful on how I slept. Feeling the bed move constantly I sat up and looked over at Gia. "Are you okay?".

Hearing sniffling..."Gia? Are you crying?".

"I'm just tired of thinking someone is happy for me and then in reality they aren't. I don't know what to think anymore. I don't want to believe Bria is trying to break us up". I couldn't get to gia cause Salem was the wall separating us. And she was sleeping I wasn't trying to wake her up.

"Listen, happiness is something people wish they had. And seeing other people happy makes them more miserable. Now I won't say Bria wants to see you unhappy. But it's clear she wants to bring me down for whatever reason".

Gia wipes her tears "you know the crazy thing is I was always supportive of her choices of guys she's dated. Even when I knew some of them weren't good for her. Or when two of them tried coming onto me. I never told her that".

"Wait? Two of them? Do you have names? When did this happen?" I asked.

"Relax this was before us ever happened" she said.

"I was about to say..." I said.

"Delano? Focus on the topic at hand. The person I called my best friend is hating on our relationship. And it hurts" she said.

"I would love to hug you but baby girl is sleeping all types of crazy blocking me from reaching over" I said. Gia laughed at what I said "she sleeps like me".

"Don't worry about Bria. It's another hurdle you'll get over and move on from it" I said. Gia nodded wiping her tears "You're right". She got a tissue and cleaned her face. Snuggling up next to Salem she fell asleep. Just staring at Gia... just wishing she would stop worrying what people think about her.