9.

GIA POV

"Can't believe this will be the first time in a long ass time you'll be going out. You better thank me that it's my birthday" Bria said. I didn't respond I was trying to fix my hair. Ever since having kids I'm not the one to go out. Even getting dressed is a hassle.

Bria turned to me and whistled "hot mama in the building". I rolled my eyes cause I didn't feel that pretty. "Oh before you get mad at me later I have to tell you something".

"What did you do?" I whined.

"Well after you left dads Delano and I were talking and he seems so cool now. So I invited him and his wife out tonight" Bria ducked after she said that. "What is it with everyone?" I asked. "First dad and now you... Delano doesn't need to be near me. Especially with me dressed like this!".

"Well he's going to be there. Look at it this way he's going to be there with wifey anyway. So he'll be good" she said.

"Delano doesn't care if she's there or not" I said. Bria shrugged "well your baby daddy is going to be there tonight. So huff and puff all you want. But he's going to be there".

"Why do I feel like you are trying to push us together?" I asked.

"Because I am. I don't like that Madison thing. You and Delano belong together. It's like a magnetic pull you two have for one another. I get it why you're cautious cause he's married. But I bet you can easily manipulate him into divorcing Madison" she said.

"I'm not that person. I feel like I do that... karma is ready to approach me. And who knows what's in that consequence" I said.

"Well are you ready?" She asked. I nodded "yeah I'm good" mentally I was praying that tonight goes smoothly. We were going to a lounge slash club. As long as I can sit and dance I'm good.

When we got to the place we walked right inside. The music was bumping. Bria and I walked to her section that she rented out. Why I feel like we were late? Everyone was already here. Standing slightly behind Bria cause I saw Delano and Madison sitting together having a drink. Why the hell was I so nervous?. "Gia you don't say Hello to anyone? Rude" Bria said moving out the way. Standing there I waved at everyone.

Hearing a drink drop to the floor we all looked at the where the noise came from. Delano dropped his drink when he saw that we saw he quickly moved his attention off of me and back to the spilt drink. I needed to go doing something with myself. Going to the bar I got a drink. Hearing the music I felt like dancing.

Swaying my hips from side to side

Swaying my hips from side to side. I was really feeling the music. "can I dance with you?" An unfamiliar voice asked. I nodded "sure". I have one night to let loose. No kids, No man. As we were dancing I felt like someone watching me. It was weird. Shrugging off the feelings I continued to dance. The song had finished and I had to make a bathroom trip. I thanked the guy and walked off. Waiting in line at the bathroom. "Pssstttt!". Tapping my foot in wait. "Gia?" I heard. I'm not even feeding into him tonight. Ignoring him completely.

Feeling someone gently grab my arm and pull me. "I know you heard me calling you!". Moving my hair out the way "what do you want now?".

"I do have to say you look sexy tonight. Legs for days" he said.

"Madison is looking for you" I lied.

"She's good she's upstairs" he said.

"Excuse me I have to pee and thanks to you I lost my place in that long ass line" I said.

"Before I go... saw you dancing with that guy. Bad idea. Don't get anyone hurt in here" he warned. "You don't make any sense. Holy crap you're married. I don't get it. Like I was going to listen to him. He wants to play. Let's play. Game on".

After my bathroom break I went for another drink and met everyone upstairs. I sat next to bria but I was across from Delano and Madison. Speak about Madison poor girl looked bored. Crossing my legs letting my dress raise up a little. I started talking to one of Bria's coworker. He was cute too. Doing a little too much I started touching him as we were talking. Bria nudged me "what?".

"Your boy over there looks pissed. I never seen Delano so red before" she joked.

"Anyway what were you saying..." I continued the conversation. When he got up to get another drink that's when Madison went to the bathroom. Sitting there not paying Delano no mind. He came over to me "What did I say? You're playing with fire"

"News flash Delano. I'm not playing with nothing. You can go home and play with Madison. She looks bored" I said.

He leaned into me and whispered "the things I could do to you in this dress are unspeakable". Madison came up and I turned to see Delano back at his seat sipping his drink. "Babe can we go now. I'm tired" she lied. Delano nodded "in a few" he looked dead at me. Rolling my eyes cause he was doing too much. Madison huffed and sat down.

Looking at the time I was ready to go. My body can only handle so much. Telling Bria I was leaving she nodded. I was outside waiting for a cab I called. Delano and Madison came out arguing. I moved a little further away from them. Just listening...

"Babe I wanted to leave a long time ago" she whined.

"You never want to go out anymore. Damn, you can't enjoy a night out with your husband" he said.

"Not when he's ogling his baby mother in front of my face!" She said. See this is what I'm talking about.

"Madison come on... you're seeing things. You're my wife... Gia is someone I used to be with but she gave me two wonderful boys" he said. That liar.

"When are we going to have our own kids?" She asked.

Yeah Delano tell her the truth. You rather impregnate me instead. "I already told you I'm not ready. When I'm ready we will have babies".

"You're mom thinks we should start already. And she's right!" She said.

"My mom isn't in this relationship. So whatever her comments are it doesn't matter. That was my mistake when I was with Gia I let her comments ruin us".

Hmm... now your mothers comments don't matter. Sure.

"You know what nevermind" she said. My cab came honking the horn. I had to come out of hiding. I'm fucked. I slowly came out where I was and walked to the can. Delano raised his brow and looked at me. "Just go!" I told the driver. Speeding away from this mess. I needed sleep asap.