8.

GIA POV

Its been weeks since I actually saw Delano. I've purposely been hiding from him due to what happened at Ryan's birthday. He's been too much and I think it would be best if we didn't see each other for a bit. Anytime he could come and pick up the boys I had Ryan take him and his brother downstairs. Watching from the window of course.

My dad was having dinner at his house tonight. At least I can have some fun times. After work I went to pick up Ryan and get Kairo from his dads house. I know why is he there? Well kairos regular sitter cancelled on me last minute. So I called Delano and he gladly wanted to watch him. Hoping Madison was there to just give him to me so I could just go. Pulling up she was outside already. Thank god. I got out and she handed me Kairo. "Can I talk to you for a quick second?" She asked. Rolling my eyes as I'm strapping in Kairo. "Sure what about?" I asked.

"I just want to make sure you don't have feelings for Delano" she said.

"Nope! It's been four years. I'm good" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded "yes I'm positive. Why?".

"Oh no reason really. Just that I see how he is with you and to me it shows he still has some type of feelings for you. Just wanted to make sure it was on your part either. You know I'm trying to get him to start having more kids but he's against it".

When she said that... Ryan birthday came back to me. He don't want to have kids with Madison his wife but he literally told me he doesn't have a problem making one more with me. "Wow really? That's crazy".

"Yeah... but thanks for answering truthfully" she said. I smiled and got back in my car. She is a weird one. Getting to my dads house I smelt the food as soon as I opened the door. Ryan ran inside and went to getting his toys he has here. Kairo ran right after him.

"I'm so hungry!!!" I said. My dad came out smiling "Gia how are you?" We hugged each other "I'm
Good how are you?".

He shrugged "I got over that cold and now I'm back to normal".

"That's good" I said. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Bria. "Hey".

"So tell me about Ryan's birthday. Sorry I missed it. Work wouldn't let me off" she said.

"You didn't miss much. Just Delano being himself and the kids had a great time" I said.

"Let me find out he tried to kiss you again" she said.

"No! But he did comment on when I was expressing how our boys are getting older. He said 'let's make another one'". Bria covered her mouth "no?!".

"Yeah he said that in front of his wife who was somewhere else mentally" I said. "I pushed him back and walked off".

"Yoooooo Delano is crazy! What did you do to him? He hasn't bothered you for four years and then boom he starts up".

"I didn't do anything. And then I went to pick up Kairo from his house. I was crossing fingers he didn't come out and Madison did. And she questioned my feelings for Delano. I told her there's nothing on my part for him. And then she goes oh I'm trying to get him to have more children but he's against it".

"Hold up? He don't want kids from her. But he flat out told you you both can make more kids... Delano has lost his mind. He needs to divorce her already. He doesn't love her the way he still loves you".

"He's making this whole situation difficult" I said.

"I would not be surprised that you two hook up again. The way he's being persistent. It's bound to happen" Bria said.

"Not on my watch it won't. I've been keeping myself away from him for a reason" I said.

"Yeah because you know how far it'll go with him" Bria said. "Let me find out soon you'll have another baby coming".

"Don't even play like that... let him get his wife pregnant. She's dying to have a baby for him anyway" I said.

"Talk about his wife. How did they meet again?" Bria asked.

"I think he said they happen to cross path and she kept chasing him. But he gave into her and rest is history" I said.

"I guess so" Bria said. My dad alerted us that dinner was ready. We took our places at the table and I noticed a place was set next to me but it as empty. "Are you expecting someone else?" I asked.

"Yes! They'll be here any minute" my dad said. Helping Kairo with his bread I felt someone sit down next to me. Bria was clearing her throat like crazy. "Damn you want some water?" I asked. Her eyes look next to me. I turned to see Delano sitting there with a smile.

"Why is he here?" I asked.

"Gia! That rude. And Delano is family. He gave you two boy so he's forever family" my dad said.

"What?! Because he gave me two boys he's family? That don't make sense. He's married he has a whole other family".

"I can speak for myself Gia. And your dad called me inviting me tonight. How could I turn it down?" He said.

"You still have his number? Why?!" I asked.

"Gia... enough! Let's eat" my dad said. Bria was smirking and shaking her head. Feeling a hand on my thigh I looked at him "don't touch me!" Flicking her hand off of me. "Just making sure you are okay" he said.

"That smile says different" I said.

"Gia you think you know me but you don't. Just relax and enjoy the food" he said.

"Bria switch with me..." I pleaded.

"Huh? Nah I'm comfortable" she said.

"How come you been M.I.A lately?" He whispered.

"Because I've been busy with work and life" I lied. He nodded "I can agree with that". I tried to put my attention to our kids and made sure they was enjoying the food. After the kids were done they left the table to do their own thing. Delano was done and I was eating ever so slowly. "Since you're done you should go home".

"You would like that wouldn't you? But I'm not ready to leave yet" he said.

"Well I'm done so I'm going to get going. Ryan has school tomorrow" I got up and walked to see where the kids were. Before I could even open the door he pulled me into another room "What now?".

"You tell me" he said.

"There's nothing to tell. Now if could excuse me I need to get going". He didn't budge. "Delano I can't express enough that you're married. Whatever you are thinking is going to happen it's not. I mean Madison expressed to me she wanted kids and You don't want any. Which is weird".

"It's not weird. I don't want children from her. I have two from you and well if you ever want another one I'm more than happy to help you out".

"Nope no... I'm good" I pushed him out of my way and letting Ryan and Kairo know we were leaving. "Bye dad" both kids said.

"Gia no hug?" He asked. Squinting my eyes at him I just ignored him and walked out. I can't with Delano he has officially lost his damn mind.