19.

I've been sick with pneumonia hence why the updates are back to back. But don't worry I'm getting better thank god!!!

GIA POV

Here we go with the oversized sweaters

Here we go with the oversized sweaters. I feel like this pregnancy is one I can enjoy. Unlike Ryan that was a very messed up situation. And Kairo Delano and I wasn't in a good head space. But with Salem the happiness is flowing. It's finally our time to shine. Look at me naming it and I don't even know what we are having.

"Gia? Hello?!" Delano nudged me.

"Yeah I zoned out there. Been happening a lot since Salem" I said.

"Don't blame the baby for your lack of attention" he said.

"I'm listening... What now?" I asked. As he was showing me pictures of potential houses in a different city of Arizona. Delano is a handsome guy. His dirty blonde hair was looking all wild today. Then his facial hair was matching his hair too. Feeling a little hot... and the light eyes that change.

"There you go again. You zoned out!" He said.

"It's not my fault you look extra sexy today. You purposely came here looking all rugged" biting my lip seductively. Closing the laptop and moving myself to where he was. "I need all you right now". He didn't hesitate he picked me up and took me into the bedroom. I don't know if it's because I think I'm carrying a girl so it's making me more wanting sex all the time. Then Delano looking like a snack doesn't help.

After we were done both satisfied. I sat up and moving my hair out of my face. "Now what were you trying to show me before?".

"Oh now you're interested?" He teased.

"Couldn't help myself before" I said.

"I was showing you a highly potential house in Phoenix. It's beautiful four bedroom house. Nice backyard too" he said.

"Delano I think we should wait on this house until your divorce is final. Don't you think so?" I asked.

"No, because in a way we start fresh again. And I can make sure none of my family messes with you" he said.

"I can handle myself. Trust me. I can take on your mammy, your traitor sister and the dummy" what I just said made me laugh. Putting back on my sweater I felt Delano pull me to him. "You know when you wish for something so bad and you finally get it? I got you". Pecking his soft lips he was trying for round two "I wish we can but I have to go pick up Ryan from school". He pouted but nodded.

                           •••••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

This is the happiest I've been in a long time

This is the happiest I've been in a long time. I got the woman I want. And I got my family back. Nothing can bring this down. Not even Madison spreading lies about me throughout the city can break me. Didn't think she would go that route but then again look who's training her.

My best bet was too get a restraining order against all three of them. Be ten steps ahead of them. Sad to say that even my sister joined their band wagon of hate for Gia. I'll do anything to protect Gia and our children. Even though Gia says she can handle herself I still wanted her to rethink the new house idea.

Fathers Day was approaching and I know Gia did say her dad who fully recovered from the stroke he had was having a Father's Day bbq. That's one thing Gia's dad never excluded me after we broke up.

When I pulled up from getting the restraining order I saw the backyard was full of people. Gia met me at the fence gate. "Hey" she tippy toe'd meeting me halfway for a kiss. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

She shrugged "it's hot and humid".

"Pretty much" I said. We walked in together. Her dad hugged me wishing me a happy Father's Day. I said the same and saw the boys who were smiling. Kairo jumped on me "happy daddy's day!" He handed me a drawing of me. I smiled at how cute the picture was. "Thanks kai... I love it". He smiled and hugged me. Ryan walked up to me "happy Father's Day" he handed me a poem he did in school "thanks bud. You guys make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world". They both ran to where the other kids were playing at.

Gia tapped me on the shoulder "I have a small gift for you too".

"Other than giving me three children? What else could you possibly give me?" I asked. She handed me a paper "read it".

Looking down at the paper I looked up with a huge smile. "It's a girl!". She nodded "I couldn't wait to find out so I got a blood test done. And it was ninety nine percent it's a girl. Baby Salem it is" I jumped up and hugged her.

Best Father's Day ever!