45.

GIA POV

Delano took the two young ones with him on a business trip to Florida

Delano took the two young ones with him on a business trip to Florida. Since I wasn't going to be able to get off to watch them while he's there. The anxiety of him having both kids on an airplane by himself. But he managed fine.

I was on my break. It was a nice day out. Not so humid. Ryan was at school or he would be with Delano. Ron wasn't in today due to his daughter having a terrible cold. So it's just me. When I finished my lunch I decided to take the long walk back. I still had a good ten minutes before my break was over.

Walking past a little restaurant with outside seating I heard a very familiar voice. I moved my hair from out my face to see Bria and her boyfriend having lunch. When I was about to approach them I saw someone else take a seat at the table. Is that who I think it is?. My eyes aren't deceiving me right now.

They were all smiling and having a friendly conversation. I was beside myself. What the fuck is going on here?. I didn't even realize I approached their table. Standing there just watching this fuckery happening.

Bria stood up "what are you doing here?".

"The question is why in the world are you here with this demon?" I asked looking straight at Delano's mom. "Wait weren't you arrested? Why are you out?" I asked.

"Gia, Umm it's not what you think" Bria said.

"It is exactly what the fuck I think. You and this devils child is working together. I can't believe you!" I said.

"Oh gia leave us alone! Grown folks talking here" his mom fanned me away. "Actually too bad bria wasn't the one Delano fell for. I would rather her over you any day".

Putting my hand in her face "please do not speak to me". Turning to Bria I was hurt. This is suppose to be my sister... best friend. And she's here partnering with the enemy.

"I don't even know what to say to you. You got me speechless right now. This whole time you told me how you was there for me. And then you do this. There's no coming back from this" I said.

"What can I say? Money talks" she said. When she said that I must've blacked out. When I came to the table was flipped over. Her boyfriend was trying to hold me still. And Bria was on the floor surrounded by broken glass. His mom was face first in her bowl of soup. Seeing small bubbles I knew she was still breathing. The restaurant crew came running to where we were and gasped "holy shit!".

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

""What the hell happened here?!" The boss yelled.

"Listen when someone talks too much shit I just snapped. The old bitch had it coming for years. She's lucky she doesn't drown. And well for my so called sister she surprised me so I surprised her with a upper cut to the floor" I said.

Everyone was covering their mouths with the scenery before them. Hearing sirens I knew I was in trouble but I didn't care. Before the cops even got there I texted my dad to pick Ryan up and have him sleep over.