60.

DELANO POV

Hearing the sheets move I know Gia was up

Hearing the sheets move I know Gia was up. Turning over I saw her sitting up just staring at Salem who was peacefully sleeping in the middle of us. I let this slide tonight due to the situation. "Can't sleep?".

She side eyed me "just thinking".

"About what?" I asked.

"Just you know all of this that happen is because of you" she said.

Here we go once again.

"You know what tell me everything about the short relationship with Bria. And don't skip any details either. I'm sure you lied to me about how many times you slept with her and not knowing she was ever pregnant".

Letting out a loud sigh I started talking...

"Okay I see this isn't going to go away. Bria and I dated for six months. Nothing longer than that. Realizing she wasn't right for me I decided to break it off. She obviously didn't take it well".

"But why?".

"I was in a vulnerable place. You wanted to work on yourself. Shit happens".

"Shit happens?. I'll remember that when a guy hits on me" she said.

Side eyeing her "as for the sex... we had sex a couple of times. But I always wrapped it up".

"I would hit you but Salem is in my way" she said. Looking at Salem who was nicely snuggled up in the bed. "I know I messed up. But I didn't think it would end up like this".

"Did she ever tell you she was pregnant?" She asked.

I nodded "she literally hunted me down to tell me. But I was confused on how.. we always used a condom".

"Amazing... with Ryan I didn't even tell you. And you hunted me down".

"That's because the Gia at that time was very impulsive and wanted to terminate the pregnancy".

"As in what Bria did..."

"The difference is that I wanted Ryan. I didn't see or want any children from Bria. So I don't get how she ended up pregnant".

"Unless she poked holes in the condom... she's crazy enough to try something like that" she said.

"She must've cause I wouldn't get Bria pregnant like how I did you". She sighed "it never occurred to you that maybe it would be wrong".

"To be honest I wasn't over you. Bria was the closet thing to you. So in a weird way it was like being with you all over again. But Bria was definitely different from you".

"That excuse sounded tired. Just admit you were with Bria because you found her attractive. Don't sit here and use the excuse you just pulled".

"Fine, yes I was attracted to Bria. Like I said at the time I was in a tough spot". Gia turned over and grabbed the covers. She's the one asking questions and when I tell her the answer she wants to hear she gets upset.

                      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning, I woke up to Kai and Salem in the kitchen alone. I knew this couldn't be good. Rubbing my eyes so I could get a clearer view of the possible damage. The view I saw of Salem said it all.

Turning to Kai "what did you do?!"

She came to me being all nice. But she kept saying hungry. Mom and you were sleep so I got her something to eat. Looking at her mess "you gave her chocolate".

He nodded "that's what she wanted". I wanted to get mad but I knew Gia would be up at any minute. This mess had to be cleaned. "Kai Thank you for helping but next time please don't give her chocolate". He nodded "okay".

Seeing Salem filled with chocolate from her head to her torso. I went into the shower and turned on a bathe. Grabbing her as she was licking her hands clean. Taking off her diaper and setting her in the tub. Quickly cleaning her up I took out and wrapped her in a towel. Kai handed me a diaper. Once I was done with her I went to cleaning her high chair. I've never moved so fast in my life.

Gia walked in yawning "morning". Salem zoomed past her "what happened to her clothes?".

"Huh? What clothes? She had on a diaper only" I lied. She raised her brow "right...". After cleaning up I went to the store to get my beautiful fiancé a bouquet of roses. Even though flowers was never her thing.

Coming home I handed it to her. "Flowers? Trying to make up for sleeping with my sister? Or for the fact you found her attractive? Actually I'm curious to know have you always found Bria attractive or was it a thing that suddenly happened".

"I'm trying here. But every time you keep bringing up Bria. I made my mistake and your constantly making me feel like shit".

"Good, I want you to feel the way I do. I'm not going to feel any sympathy for you. You were the one who decided to make a dumb decision that affected me as well. And our children too". I didn't want to hear it. Trying to do a nice gesture and I'm getting eaten alive for it. I said I was sorry over and over again. I mean how much more can I do?.

RIP NIPSEY 🙏🏽