18.

GIA POV

"Can you believe that in a couple of months I'll have another baby? If you told me this four years ago I would be like stop playin!" I told bria.

"Oh so what happened with his mom and Madison!" She asked.

"They were trying to be victims at least Madison was. His mom was throwing threats at me cause her son went back with the black girl. How convenient of her to show her true colors" I said.

"Wow! Can't believe Delano is stepping up. He's taking charge of the situation. I just hope Madison doesn't try and take everything from him. It's women like her once scorned it's over" Bria said.

"That's one thing I have to give Delano credit for. He's very smart when it comes to his assets. He don't play about the shit he worked hard for. And he won't let Madison take that. Trust me" I said.

"You know your man better than me" she joked.

"Watch and learn. If I know Delano right he'll hire a big time divorce lawyer just to ensure he doesn't lose" I said.

                            •••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

If Madison thinks she's going to come for my things... she has another thing coming. I always have a lawyer on stand by because you never know who might want to sue you for something. We already spoke and he told me she can't really go for anything. Plus, we signed a pre-nup anyway. Madison isn't the sharpest knife on the drawer.

If that's one thing I learned from my mom is protect what you make. In the mean time I was also trying to relocate. I wanted everything a situated before the baby gets here. I don't want Gia and I living apart.

My phone rang...

"What's up sis? I can imagine mom told you everything" I said.

"Delano are you crazy? Gia? She was the same one who broke up with you! Why would you sleep with her and get her pregnant too?!".

"Us sleeping together just sort of happened. It's not like we were planning on it. And the pregnancy well that was planned. I'm not going to lie. Maybe not on Gia's part but definitely mine".

"Mom is going crazy. When I tell you she lost her mind... she hasn't been all there since she saw you and Gia".

"She'll pull through. She doesn't have much of a choice. I'm happy with Gia. We belong together whether your or anyone else thinks different". All these negative people with their commentary was pissing me off. I don't want Madison so why should
I suffer to make everyone else happy...

"I'm just in awe that's all. Madison is a sweet girl" she said.

"Then you and mom can marry her! Cause I don't want too anymore. And tell mom if she even thinks on helping Madison fight me on this divorce she'll regret it. Mark my words".

My sister didn't say anything. Actually she just hung up on me. At this point I didn't need any of my family. My family consist of the boys and Gia. Along with Salem. Hmm... Gia was right you say the name long enough it's actually cute.

••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

Delano did call me asking if he could come over cause he wanted to talk. Usually when he wants to talk there's a big problem.

When he finally showed up he sat on the couch. I laid on the couch with my legs on him. "So what's up?". He couldn't help himself he had to start massaging my feet.

"I'm just done with my entire family at this point" he said.

"What broke the camels back?" I asked.

"Because it's like I get back with the one woman I love and it's a huge problem. I admit we had our issues that we somewhat dealt with and moved on from. We matured and grown into each other. I will never truly understand why the hate" he said.

"Delano please let me shine the continuous light that you refuse to see... your mom is a racist. And I mean a big in your face racist. She needs help but in her case it might be too late. Your sister was cool back in the day. But again she's your mother offspring. So I didn't expect anything positive from her anyway. And well for Madison she's a true idiot. I mean wow coming from you I'm shocked you lasted two years with that air head".

"It's just tiring dealing with all of this bullshit" I said.

"You didn't have to marry her. But you chose to take that big step" she said.

"You're right I didn't have to marry her but I did anyway and now I'm regretting it" I said.

She laughed "and you thought I was a headache".

"You are a headache but I rather deal with that pounding headache anyway" I said. Putting her legs down and hovering over her. She stared at me with a smile "kiss me". Doing as she asked. Her lips felt so nice on mine. That spark sent electricity all through my lips. Madison never gave me that feeling.

"Ewww... what you two doing?" Ryan screamed.

"We are showing love. How do you think you got here" Gia said.

"Disgusting. Get a room" he said. Gia threw a pillow at him. He laughed and joined on us on the couch "where's your brother?"

"Napping. I'm happy you guys are back together again" he said. Gia smiled and looked at me "so am
I". That made my heart jump. For the first time Gia is actually showing emotions towards me.