69.

GIA POV

"Yes! Salem gets her attitude from you, Delano!" I argued

"Yes! Salem gets her attitude from you, Delano!" I argued. He sucked his teeth "no she doesn't". No one can tell me Salem doesn't get her attitude from Delano. They have the same stank face when their annoyed or if they don't like someone.

"Remember that day at the park. And that anonymous little girl was asking you something. I was holding Salem and she gave that girl a dirty look. Yeah that's all you".

"Salem just doesn't like a lot of people. That has nothing to do with me" he said. I had pictures for this reason to prove my point.

Delano smirked which turned into laughter "this is funny!"

"Told you!" I said.

"Alright fine maybe she does get it from me but it also means no one will mess with her" he said. I had my face mask on so these annoying pimples will go away. Never in my life have I dealt with this much acne. The struggle was real.

On top of that I woke up with a stuffy nose too. I'm praying I didn't catch Salem's cold. "Are you coming down with something?".

I shrugged "I hope not. But my nose is stuffy".

"Yeah, you can hear it" he said. Talk about Salem she came into the den with her tablet. Handing it to Delano she tapped the screen. Baby shark played for the millionth time. I slowly backed up while Delano and her sing. Can't stand that song. That's all she listens too.

Washing off this face cream hoping my acne would look smaller. Looking in the mirror it still looked the same. That didn't work. Ryan walked into the bathroom "mom?".

"What?" I asked.

"I'm this close in hiding Salem's tablet. That baby shark song is annoying" he said.

"Just go in your own and close the door. Turn on your Xbox and ignore it" I said.

"I can but Kai can't. Don't be surprised if you hear her scream" he said. Right when he said that a high pitched scream filled the house. Footsteps soon followed. At least the music stopped.

The next day, I was at work. Trying to look up different remedies to clear these ridiculous pimples. "Hey Gia!" Ron smiled.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Same old shit. What's up with you? Oh snap I see a ring on the finger!" He said.

"Yeah I got married on my vacation" I smiled.

"Congrats! I'm happy to hear that" he said.

"Yeah But now I have these pimples that cane out of no where and they won't go away!" I whined.

"Crazy but my daughter's mother had those when she was pregnant" I turned to him "Say what?".

"Yeah, Hey face broke out with pimples in the beginning" he said. Shit. Face palming myself cause I wasn't even thinking about that. And with Delano throwing it down like crazy... "that was the last thing on my mind".

"If you both celebrated being married. Then there's a chance that may the cause of your acne" he said. Someone slammed there bag on the counter catching both Ron and I's attention. "Not you... "

Bria smiled "yes it's me. They let me out early from the psych ward".

"That's not something you should be saying out loud" I said.

"Whatever! I came to tell you... you can keep Delano. I don't want him" I looked a little confused. "He doesn't want you. It's not like your doing him a favor".

"Listen he may play like he doesn't want me but his actions say different ever since that party that you two fucked. Guess who had him first that night?. That's right me! You had my sloppy seconds. So the joke is on you".

Fanning her away from me with my left hand purposely. She wide eyed me "you married him?!".

"Oh this? But of course. We have three kids together. Why wouldn't we tie the knot?" I said. She looked so upset. But you want to come in here trying to hurt my feelings.

"Looks like the joke is on you" I smiled.

"Can't believe you would still marry this man. After he's been messing with me" she said.

"Since we gotten married we both started on a clean slate. So whatever either of us did before then doesn't matter. So you can leave and go back to that psych ward cause it's evident you ran away. There's no way they would let you out".

She looked like she wanted to say something but instead she huffed and stormed out. Seeing the car she got into I saw her father in the drivers seat consoling her. I say her father cause he's not mine anymore. It's like I got rid of the head roach and now I have to deal with Bria. When will it all end? It's getting old now. And shit I might be pregnant again!. Lord if I am don't make it a girl. Salem will not be happy!