21.

DELANO POV

I was on my way back home

I was on my way back home. And I know what I have to do when I get back. Not wanting to lose Gia again I have to set this whole thing straight. My mom got bailed out and it set to go to court soon. Gia already agreed she's going.

When I got back to Arizona I was exhausted. But at the same time I didn't want to waste any time. I pulled up to my mothers house. Knowing the other two might be here.

"Delano? Why are you here?" My sister asked. Walking pass her and seeing my mother. "This is getting stupid and all over Madison. Just let it go".

"I'm trying to fight for Madison. She's too weak to do it for herself" my mother said.

"That's a dumb excuse. Leave Gia and I alone. We don't want nothing to do with you guys" I said.

My mother smirked "it's funny when your past comes up out of nowhere and a secret is made". Here we go. "I don't care. You heard what I said".

"I heard you. But hear me first. How would gia feel if she found out something that you haven't told her?".

"Here we go making up lies. I've told Gia everything there's no secrets here" I said.

"Really? Hm... I doubt that. You see I ran into your favorite person. You know the one you cheated on Gia with in the beginning. Well... did you know she has a child now. And I was so taken back cause the child looks exactly like you. Made me question if the child was yours. And she actually said it was. But you did know about it too but refused to acknowledge it".

My jaw dropped "she told you that?". My mom nodded "now... I would hate — no I would love to tell Gia this myself and show her the picture of the little girl you made with that woman".

I wanted nothing more to just choke my own mother out."you wouldn't?!".

"Try me... unless you get back with Madison. Drop the divorce and forget about Gia" she said. Looking at the outcome of it gia found out about this she would be so furious with me. It's a lose, lose situation. I'm fucked.

                            ••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

I know Delano came back today

I know Delano came back today. But I been calling him and he's not answering. Hmm... I guess he's busy. "Is dad back yet?" Ryan asked.

"He should be..." I said.

"How come he didn't come over?" He asked.

"Maybe he's busy. But he will" I said. Ryan nodded and went back to doing his homework. About six, Delano still hasn't come by. Now this is just weird he's usually a predictable person. Where the hell is he?. You know what the sun is setting later now so maybe he's on this way.

Bria walked in and I jumped thinking it was Delano. Sucking my teeth when I noticed it wasn't him. "Well damn sorry to disappoint" she joked.

"I thought you was Delano. He said he was coming over but he's not here yet" I said.

"Maybe he got caught up with something" Bria said. Hopefully he's okay. We and the boys decided since Delano wasn't coming that we watch a movie together. All of us on the couch with our favorite snacks. Bria has her phone out looking through social media. She gasped "oooooo I'm telling!".

"Shhhh" I said.

"You need to check your text, NOW!" She said. Picking up my phone and opening the text...

I was speechless

I was speechless. What the hell is he doing with Madison?!.

"What the hell is going on here?' I asked. Bria shook her head "let me know what you want to do".

"This has to be some sort of old picture" I said. Bria sucked her teeth "This was posted two hours ago". I didn't want to jump the gun but it didn't make sense why he's with Madison. I was confused.

"Mom are you okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine" I lied. I was trying my hardest to not shed a tear. I got up went into the bathroom and just let out the biggest cry. I felt hurt and confused. But I couldn't let this happen. I needed answers. Letting Bria watch the boys while I visit Delano.

When I go there I got out of my car and rang the doorbell like crazy. He finally came out. We stared at each other before any one spoke. "Why?".

He sighed "Gia Listen I came to my senses and I truly love Madison. I was confused about us before. But Madison is my wife and I want to make it work. I'm sorry I led you on".

"What?!... that's all you can say to me?" I yelled. He didn't move or blink. "I can't believe you!".

"I'm sorry" he said.

I slapped him "no I'm sorry I actually let my real feelings out only to be hurt like always. Thanks for being an asshole. I'll make sure to apologize to Salem for that she can't have a complete family". I got back in my car and sped off. Pulling over and just crying. I wasn't expecting this at all. He just played me. And I fell for it.

Having to be normal when I got back home. Bria frowned "I'm sorry Gia. Can't believe he chose her over you".

"I don't want to speak about him anymore. He's nothing to me. Let's just end move night. I need to be alone" I said. Bria didn't leave though she stayed to comfort me. I deleted Delano's number out of my phone. If he wanted to see the boys he can call and pick them up and drop them off. And I'll let him explain to Ryan why he chose to do what he did.