65.

DELANO POV

I convinced Gia to let me take the kids and her on a vacation. She was a little hesitant but once I told her we are going somewhere tropical... she was all for it. We packed up the kids and was on the first flight to the Bahamas. Once we landed the kids were amazed at the scenery.

"Wow it's pretty here!" Gia said.

"Just like you" I smiled. She shook her head "I see mister slick is out today".

"Only for you" I said. We reached our hotel. Salem was just waking up from a nap. Ryan and Kai were just checking out the room we had. "How about we go swimming or just get in the water?".

"Yeah that sounds like fun. Let me get her swimmies on" Gia said. She started to unpack her stuff. I wanted to teach the boys how to swim. This should be fun.

Even though Salem was dominating the bonding time. I also wanted to spend time with Gia. The kids were busy at the water resort. We had Ryan watch over Salem. I stood under where Gia was standing.

"Come down here" I said.

"Are you crazy? I don't swim and I'm not getting my hair wet" she said.

"Oh come on! It's a vacation" I said. She looked down at me. I stood there with the paddle waiting.

She smiled "fine but if I fall it's on you"

"The water isn't even that deep. You can't drown" I said. She made her way down to me. Slowly walking into the water and I helped her into my paddle. "See you didn't drown!".

"Oh be quiet. I'm holding onto you just Incase I go down" she wrapped both arms around my waist. I used the paddle to move us along the water. "It's so pretty here. Why can't the water look like this in Arizona?".

"Too much pollution" I said. The wind was blowing past us. She laid her chin in my shoulder as I slowly paddled so we can move with the water. "This has to the the first time in a while we are getting along"

"Yeah it is. But I don't want to discuss our issues here. Let's just have fun and let go" she said.

"I agree" I said. We met the kids. Salem was all happy in the pool.

"She's a natural, dad" Ryan said

"She's a natural, dad" Ryan said. Looking at what she was walking to. That's when I saw Kai running from her. I'll never get it with these two. It must be a past life thing.

"At least you guys are having fun" Gia said.

"Oh trust me we are" Ryan said.

Being out in the sun all day... the kids were hungry. We all went to a local spot to eat. Salem was on my lap due to this place not having any high chairs. "So we can agree this vacation was a great idea?".

Ryan nodded "good choice, dad".

"I have to agree. We all needed this time away" Gia said.

                    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The kids were exhausted from the day. Which left Gia and I to be up. Usually Ryan, Kai and Salem would share a bed. But Salem of course got into our bed. She takes her bad habits everywhere.

I was sitting on the loveseat with Gia. "Listen I wanted to apologize to you about Bria. I know now what I did was wrong. Instead of thinking with my friend here I should've used my brain. It wasn't right to do that to you. And for that I'm sorry".

"I accept the apology. But I noticed she's always had a thing for you. I was too blind sided to see it. Ever since we worked for you" she said.

"At the time you were going through things. And that would explain why she would try extra hard to get my attention. But I was solely focused on one particular person".

"I wonder who that person was?" I knew she was playing dumb.

"She has this beautiful smile. Larger than life eyes. Her skin is like chocolate. The freckles on her face makes her even more beautiful" I said.

"Hmm... doesn't ring a bell" she joked. Leaning in "maybe this will help" pressing my lips against hers. That led to her straddling me. "Gia we cant. The kids are right there". She pulled back "damn... that's right".

We both turned to see Salem in our bed. It's not like we could do anything there. "The bathroom?". Looking at it, it was spacious. I nodded pulling Gia with me. Closing the door locking it. "Where were we?" I smirked.

Ever been with someone where both of your energies match so much it creates a spark so intense?. That was the current situation. We didn't have much time before one of them wakes up. Well preferably Salem.

We haven't had this moment to be intimate in a while. So this heated passionate bathroom sex was about to everything and then some. I wanted to show Gia how much I loved her. That no matter who I was with none of them compared to gia.