30.

By the way y'all comments on who done it was hilarious...

DELANO POV

"Delano this place is nice!" Gia yelled

"Delano this place is nice!" Gia yelled. Smiling to myself "I know that's why I got it. Want to make sure the kids and you are comfortable" I said. Hearing her move around upstairs... if you guys must know since the whole apartment break in Gia was a little paranoid so I convinced her to move in with me. She ended up getting the school situation fixed and her job as well. Her job understood the issue of her robbery. They didn't hesitate to transfer her to where I was.

"The boys are happy with their rooms" Gia said. Turning around I see her coming inside the bathroom placing towels down. "As long as they are happy then im happy. Where's baby girl?".

"She's napping in her room. All the moving and driving got her sleepy" she said. Pulling her to me "I'm happy you decided to move in here".

"Thank the person who broke into my apartment" she said. Watching her leave the bathroom I continued to wash my hands. When I was done I see her looking confused. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where did you get these pictures from?"'she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Because these pictures were destroyed. How did you get these?" She asked.

"I've always had these pictures. Obviously I couldn't put them up due to being with Madison. But I've always had these hidden away" I said.

"Right..." she said. Sounds like she doesn't believe me. But I wasn't in the mood for an argument so I let it go. The truth was I've always had these pictures. Gia started her job tomorrow. I was all for it. "I'm nervous about tomorrow. Working with new people" she said.

"You'll be fine" I said.

The next morning I offered to drive Ryan to his new school. It didn't seem to bother him that he changed schools. After I dropped him off... I went back home to watch the other two. Instead of going to work I'm working from home. I don't trust day cares too much anyway. You never know who's watching your child.

Thinking Kairo would be the headache today. Salem took that torch and ran with it. She was fussy all day. To the point Kairo was walking around the house with his hands over his ears. I was at lost on what to do. She wasn't hungry or wet. But she kept squirming . Thinking back what tia told me about that. Must be gas. Rubbing her tummy for a few until I heard the first of many gas coming from her butt. Once she was done she was all smiles. Kairo applauded me.

Watching these two makes the time go by fast. I wanted to pick up Gia today. Since her car is in the shop. Pulling up I see her and a guy outside laughing. I sat there watching them for a minute before honking the horn. The guy has out his hand on her arm as they laughed. Honking the horn twice. Gia looked over and waved bye to the guy. She got in "Hey".

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh him? He's my coworker" she said.

"Interesting. Does he have a name?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked.

"I'm just curious on who he is. You both look deep into a funny conversation" I said.

"Delano... don't start" she warned.

"I just asked a simple question.. does he have a name.. that's all" I said.

"Don't worry about it. Just drive the car" she said.

"So I'm not allowed to ask questions about my girlfriend friends?" I asked.

"I'm not stupid. You're asking because your jealous. So don't even play yourself" she said.

"Gia must I remind you... you are a attractive woman. So when you think men are being friendly in reality they are scoping you out. And when I say scoping they are trying to see what's your limit" I said.

She didn't say anything.

"Must we bring up Noah. Did you not learn anything from that whole situation?" I asked.

"Delano can you shut the Hell up?!. He's a coworker I have to work with him every day. And you was t even there for the conversation so you don't even know what was said".

"Does he know you have three kids?" I asked.

"Why would I tell someone I don't know well enough my business?" She turned around and started talking to Kairo and playing with Salem. She was trying to get away from the conversation at hand. We picked up Ryan from school and he was happy everyone came this time.

"How was school?" Gia asked.

"It's so much fun. Way better than the other school" Ryan said.

"So I take it you approve of the school then?" Gia asked.

"This school is the best!" He said. When we all got home ryan went to do this homework. In the meantime Gia got Kairo his dinner and also fed Salem. She placed Salem in her bouncy chair and went to check Ryan's homework.

"Sorry about before. You know when it comes to you I can't help the jealously part of myself" I said.

"It's that's your apology... I know you can do better than that" she said.

"Gia look I'm sorry..." I said. She turned to me "there's no reason for you to even get jealous of a person you don't even know. I don't even know him".

"You're right... now I can't promise you I won't get jealous again".

She rolled her eyes "of course you will".

**ARIANA GRANDE'S NEW ALBUM IS GOOD!