52.

GIA POV

Since Delano had an issue with changing Salem I had a little revenge planned for him. Knowing how he is he'll fall right for it. I know I should be worrying about Bria or his mom. But this was more important at the moment.

"Ryan and kai time for bed" I yelled. Hearing Ryan huff and Kai speeding to their room. Now naturally Ryan would have his own room but I can't fully trust Kai. He's a little hyper and just not a stay in one place type of child.

Walking into their room I see Ryan in his bed and I see Kai jumping on his bed. "It's time for bed!". He plopped down on his bed and got under his covers. "Ryan please make sure Kai doesn't try and jump on his bed" he nodded. "You're a great big brother".

He smiled and closed his eyes. Peaking at Kai he was smiling. Clicking off the light I slowly closed their door. Making my way to our room I see Delano and Salem cuddling. "Nope not tonight! You're sleeping in your own room". I don't know if she understood what I said but she instantly started crying. Picking her up "you'll manage for tonight". Giving her a pacifier she put it in her mouth and got quiet.

"Now you sleep here tonight and maybe tomorrow you can sleep with us" I said. Placing her in her crib I turned on some funky bright lights and closed the door. Now it was time to get Delano. This should be very easy. I ran into the bathroom and changed into a lingerie I had. He hasn't seen it in a long time. Leaving my hair wild looking... I slowly walked into the room. Taking the remote from him I turned off the television. "I was watching that" he said.

"Well now you can watch me!" I smirked. He raised his brow "is my punishment over?". Not answering him. I straddled him moving my hair to the side "you know I was thinking how much I missed this". He smiled "You? Now you know how I feel". Feeling his hands start to roam around my body. "Sorry you can't touch me. Unless I say so".

"Ooo I like the role playing!" He said.

"Shhh... don't want the kids to hear us" I whispered. He pulled me close to him but I moved. "I can't kiss you either?".

"Not until I tell you to" I said. He sat back and just watched me. "Gia I must say my friend missed you a lot. I know you feel him begging to be free". Just what I needed. Moving my hips on his hard friend. He groaned "you're trying to kill me!".

"Shhh... let me show you how much I want you" I said. Sucking on his neck and hearing him moan. "God. Gia you know my weak spots" he tried to flip me over but I didn't budge. "Can you let me have control here?".

"Go ahead!" He said. Leaning in he closed his eyes but I just grazed his lips. "Gia? You're teasing me now!".

"Tease? Me? Never!" I joked.

Feeling his hand go under me. He was trying to unsnap me. Pinching his arm "Excuse you!".

"Gia I don't know how long I can last. I'm at the point I want to rip off this lingerie off of you and just put your body in complete bliss" he said.

"Hold your horses!" I said.

"And the heat I'm feeling from your middle on top of me is driving me crazy" he said.

"You'll have to wait!" I said. Getting up and leaving him there on the bed in confusion. "Where are you going?!".

"Oh you're surpassing my limitations at the moment so I can't continue" I said.

"Gia? That's not fair!" He said. Laughing because he was ready to go. It was standing tall. "Life isn't fair". He grunted and tried to get up "when I get up I'm coming for you. And I'm going to punish you in the worst way possible".

"Yeah okay..." I walked out the room hearing him grunt even louder. That'll teach his ass next time to clean Salem's shitty diaper!. "Oh by the way you're still on punishment!" I yelled. Hearing the shower go on I already knew what he was going to do. He did it to himself.

I changed into my sleep clothes and walked back in the room... Delano mean mugged me. "Goodnight to you too" I said.

"Gia! That wasn't funny" he said.

"It was to me!. You should've seen your face. Priceless" I said.

"I should've known when you took Salem to her room that you was up to something!" He said.

"Tsk, tsk... not my fault you were a little slow catching on" I said. Delano looked defeated and I felt accomplished. Keep telling him stop playing with me. I'm not the same Gia from before. He never listens.