51.

GIA POV

Never in my life have I've seen a baby tear up some food. Literally just fed this girl and she's hungry again. At least now she can eat actual foods. She's definitely out eating her brothers. And if she wasn't fed when she's hungry... she starts whining.

Hearing the front door alarm beep I knew Delano was home. Putting some spaghetti in her bowl and putting some extra sauce. He walks in and smiles "feels good to be home".

Salem started to whine. Here we go. "What you're not happy to see daddy?". Delano went up to her to kiss her. But she swatted him with her spoon and made a scream. "What the hell?".

Placing the bowl on her tray "she's hungry. Always hungry!".

"Oh that makes sense. Look at her go!" He said. Getting her drink so that way she won't choke. "At least I know you missed me!" He hugged me.

"Not necessarily" I said.

"Oh come on I apologized about the other day. You already know I don't like you talking to other men. Can't trust them" he said.

"Right? That's your excuse?" I asked.

"What else do you want me to say? Unless you want me to say sorry another way?" He hugged me kissing my neck. Pushing him off of me "no I'm good. And you're still on punishment".

"Oh come on already. It's been weeks!" He said.

"Oh well. Next time you'll think before you do something stupid!" I said.

"There won't be a next time. We are together for good. Until death to us part. Those four years were tough" he said.

"Wasn't that tough. You slept with my sister and you got married. What a tough time you really had. Poor baby. Suffering and all. Right Salem?" She put her bowl down and laughed. "See even Salem knows you're full of shit".

"That's not fair! I'm being ganged up on by two females. I feel attacked" he joked.

"The only thing being attacked is that bowl. Look at her?! Lord, what planet did she beem from? Probably the same one Kai came from" Delano laughed when he looked at Salem.

Delano tried to pry the bowl from her face but she growled at him

Delano tried to pry the bowl from her face but she growled at him. I couldn't help but laugh. The kids we create. Ryan is the only normal one. We got lucky with him.

"Let's just say it's safe to let her tear away what's left in the bowl" he said. Kai came in the kitchen and of course he came with full intention to mess with Salem. He grabbed her spoon off her tray. She knew already he did something. Which led to her throwing the empty bowl at him. "Okay enough! Kai put it back and go mess with Ryan. I don't need a moody Salem".

Kai handed me the spoon and gave her one last look. Salem was straight mean mugging him. Like if she could get out the chair she's beating him up. "Let me go wash her up" Delano said.

"Sure leave me with cleaning this mess" I joked.

"Not my fault you didn't call dibs on it first. You have to be quicker than that next time" he said. He unstrapped Salem and picked her up. "Full Of sauce!".

"When she poops I'll make sure you call dibs on changing her first..."

"I have my limitations. And that's one of them" he said. After cleaning up Salem's mess I went to go change my shirt. But the knock at the door side tracked me. Opening the door I see my dad standing there. "Well hello stranger!".

"Hey dad!" We hugged each other. "Just give me a second I need to change my shirt". He nodded "no problem". I heard Ryan and Kai so I knew they knew grandpa was here.

"Alright so what brings you here?" I asked.

"We need to talk!" He said.

"Okay let's go out back" I said. Once we were out there and seated "so?".

"Umm Bria called me so upset. She said you won't speak to her and you're turning everyone against her".

"What?! Me? No I may have put my hands on her but it was completely justified. Apparently Delano and Bria had a thing a couple years back and no one decided to mention it to me Nevermind she's been working with his mother for years!".

"Delano and Bria? Are you sure?" He asked

"Im as sure as a positive pregnancy test. Oh the gag is she got pregnant and aborted the baby. But Delano swears he wrapped it up so it wasn't his".

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked.

"Same thing I asked. But Bria is lying I don't get why she's trying to tear apart people from me. The girl has mental problems" I said.

"Wow! I'm just as confused!" He said.

"You? I been confused for weeks now. And I still have a dinosaur era living bitch after me. She's been quiet so I know she's plotting something" I said.

"Why do you always have enemies?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know!".

"Well I'll talk to Bria. The way she was speaking made it sound like you was bullying her. I was like not Gia!. But she was trying to convince me you was this monster".

"Dad don't be stupid and believe her. She's losing it! If anything get her help. She needs it. Being the female Kanye". Delano came out "not to interrupt but Salem want you!".

"Oh I was just leaving. Thank for the heads up Gia". When he left I went to see what Salem wanted. She was laying there just looking at me. That's when I smelt it.

"Delano?! Really?! You couldn't change her?!" I yelled.

"I told you... I have limitations and what's in that diaper is surpassing it. But good luck" he yelled back. I'll show him limitations later on.