13.

DELANO POV

Madison so called friends invited us over. I really didn't want to go but she insisted. When we got there her friends all smiled big "Delano hello! How are you?".

"I'm good" I said. She motioned us to come inside. Walking in there I was the only guy there. Hence why I didn't want to come here. Madison and I sat down on the sofa. "Do you guys want drinks?". Madison nodded but I didn't want anything. My stomach started bothering me a little. Trying to ignore the weird feeling I just tried to focus on what was being talked about.

"Are you okay, babe?" Madison asked. Feeling the need to vomit I got up and jetted to the bathroom. This has never happened to me. Standing up after cleaning myself up. Madison was knocking on the door like a crazy person "babe? Are you okay?".

"I'm fine" I lied. I felt like I had to vomit again. After puking up like a good four times I didn't feel sick. Confused I walked out the bathroom. Madison and all her friends were there just staring at me. "How about you drink this but slowly" her friend offered. Taking the ginger ale I sipped it. We took a seat back on the sofa. It was quiet. No conversation. Actually everyone was staring at me.

"How weird is it that Delano threw up... you know what they say right?" One of her friends asked.

Madison looked lost. I was lost as well of what just happened. "Are you serious you don't know the myth?".

"No!! What is it?!" Madison asked.

"That usually when the woman is pregnant the man sometimes gets the symptoms too. Hence why Delano threw up" she said.

Raising my brow cause this woman has lost her mind. "But I'm not pregnant so it's obvious that myth is a lie". Her friends frowned "oh well that's what my mother told me. Who knows". Madison felt a little embarrassed so she didn't even look up from her drink. I was just happy I wasn't throwing up. Excusing myself I had to go home. The way I felt wasn't good. In the car I called Gia she would know what to do...

"Yes? Delano" she said.

"Well hello to you too. But I just got sick out of nowhere puking up and all" I said.

"Aww, poor baby. You need some hot ginger ale and crackers" she said.

"The ginger ale was suppose to be hot?" I asked cause I know the one I handed was ice cold.

"Of course. Why would you drink something cold when you just threw up?. Only a dummy would do that" she said.

"A true dummy. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing im laying here with two bags of family size chips and dip. Why?".

"Because just wanted to make sure you were okay. That's all. Wait? Two bags of chips and dip?" I heard her giggle "don't judge me I was hungry. I didn't eat all day. And I didn't feel like cooking so chips will have to do".

Going back to what Madison's friends said. And it clicked. Gia has to be pregnant. Either she knows and isn't telling me. Or she doesn't know yet. "Maybe it's your monthly friend cravings..."

"I don't think so. My period apparently skipped last month. You know I've been irregular after Kairo was born" she said.

"Didn't you say you were going to go see about that?" I asked.

"Was... but never got to doing it.. why all the questions?" She asked. Hearing the ruffles of her chops through the speakers. "I heard that men tend to get pregnancy symptoms if a women is pregnant".

"Madison pregnant?" She asked. Okay now she's playing dumb on purpose. "No gia, but you might be". It was quiet. "We are going to Hell".

"You don't even know if you're pregnant or not" I said.

"Knowing how we got down that night. I wouldn't be surprised. You know your sperm doesn't take long to find my egg. It's like a mission for them. That would explain why I got sick an hour ago" she said.

"And that would explain why I got sick before as well. We are syncing baby" I smiled.

"Don't call me baby. And this is all fucked up. It's like the first time all over again. But this time you're married. You know what... I'm not going to get all riled up for nothing. I need to go" she ended the call.

The thought of Gia being pregnant made me smile from ear to ear. Hopefully this time we can get a little girl to complete the pack. That's if she is pregnant. If so, I have to get some stuff in order. When I pulled up to my home.. Madison was home already. Weird.

I walked into the kitchen to see a pregnant test on the counter it was negative and she was sobbing. "Did you just waste a pregnancy test?" I asked.

"I thought maybe my friends were right but I'm not pregnant" she said.

"Madison how the hell were going to be pregnant when we don't do anything?" I asked.

She shrugged "miracle I guess. But maybe you ate something bad this morning that caused you to throw up".

Little did she know... "yeah I guess that was it". She walked passed me still sobbing. I can't believe she wasted a pregnancy test knowing damn well she wasn't pregnant. That's a first for me.