"She doesn't love me. Or even like me." This time, I answered while making a fake smile.

"The hell? Jisoo unnie told me that you're almost perfect and now that I witness it, I agree. What's wrong with her?"

I drank the orange juice in front of me. "Well, that's life. You can't make the person you love to love you back." I was teary eyed already but thank God because I controlled myself. "By the way, let's eat first and cut my every day drama." I said while laughing. I'm trying hard. Really.

We started to eat and goddamn, this is so delicious. "I really thought that you're good at pastries than cooking dishes like this because you're unnie told me that you owns a café." I said while chewing. "But this is so good!"

"Oh, thank you so much for liking it. Yes, I do but I really love cooking since my unnie loves to eat." She smirked at her unnie then I find it cute. Jisoo just shook her head.

"I bet your boyfriend loves you so much because you can fill his stomach with your love, which is the food you cook."

"A girlfriend." Jisoo said while eating.

"Really? Oh! Doesn't matter, as long as you love each other, then it's not a problem. Love always wins." I winked at her and she just laugh.

"I know. She made me realize who I am and what I really like." She smiled.

"That's good. Hope you enjoy having a relationship with her. May God bless your relationship too." I giggled and stood up.

"Thanks." Jennie bowed her head a little.

"Now, it's time for a wine." I walked to the mini bar on the corner and I grabbed a bottle of grape wine.

"I told you to minimize drinking wine." Jisoo said while following me with er gazes while I got three wine glasses.

"What now, Soo? Wine is good for the heart."

"If you're drinking moderately. But if you're drinking a bottle every single day, then it's not good anymore." She said worriedly.

"Oh, God. Really?" Jennie was shocked again.

I shook my head. "There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine. Besides, it's my first meeting with Jennie so I need to have at least a toast with her." There's a wide smile in my face. I know that drinking too much can clearly kill me but who cares? It's my relaxation since then. I've been stressing out myself lately.

I poured those glasses and gave one to Jennie then to her worried sister, Jisoo. "Thanks." Jennie said.

"Cheers to my new friend?"

"Cheers." She replied and we had a toast. This is good. The more people who understand my situation, the better.

"Jennie, thanks for cooking a delicious meal for us. I really appreciate it."

"Oh, it's a pleasure Chaeyoung." Her cat eyes were looking at me while smiling. This woman looks like a kid maybe because of her cuteness but it's obvious that she's already a grown woman like her sister. You can tell by her body shape.