Nagare Hisui

•This was requested by NIKKI_1889

Third Person's Pov

(Y/n) was not your normal, average (age) year old girl. She was a strain. A strain that could grant 3 wishes to anybody. But, everyone only have 3 wishes in their life span. She was currently a member of the green clan, Jungle. And she became very close to Nagare Hisui. So close that it has gotten to the point where she gained feelings for the man. You can even say she loved him deeply, more than herself and anything in her life. His first wish was something simple. His second wish, she came up with on her own. To give him the will to stay alive without relying in the slates. Meaning, he has only one wish left.

And that would bring the young girl to now. Nagare had one last wish and he was about to die. (Y/n) did not want to see the man she loves die. So, she's going to use his last wish. Even with the price it was going to take to on her. She didn't care, she would rather him be alive than her if she didn't make it through this.

(Y/n) looked at Nagare and gave him a smile. "If I don't make it from this, just know that I truly love you Nagare Hisui. And just remember that this is not your fault."

He looked at the woman he secretly loved, confusion in his eyes. She sighed but closed her eyes, lifting her hands in the air. She started to glow pink and she softly let out the words "This wish is for Nagare Hisui, his final wish.. I wish for you to have a human heart in your body."

Nagare stared at her about to protest but it was too late. The wish was granted. She grew a very bright pink before her body hit the floor. A smile on her face as she stared at Nagare. Then, everything went black.

Timeskip

It's been months since that day. Nagare was able to pick up (Y/n)'s body and was able to get them both out of the facility before it was to late. He got her to the hospital immediately.  Ever since that day, (Y/n) never woke up, laying on that hospital bed. But, Nagare came every day, hoping to see his love wake up. But, that has never happened.

Nagare pulled up a chair next to (Y/n)'s bed. Gently taking her hand in his. Her brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the top of her hand.

"Please wake up (Y/n), we need you here. I need you here.. Even Yukari and Sukuna have stated that they miss your bubbly self.. please my love, wake up."

Timeskip
(Y/n)'s Pov

My eyes slwoly opened, and the light blinded me. A small groan left my lips and I sat up. Remembering everything that had happened. I saved Nagare and I'm some how alive and in a hospital. A smile made it's way onto my face. The door suddenly opened and a very sad Nagare stepped in.

I grinned. "H..hey." My voice was raspy but what do you expect.

His head snapped towards my voice. "You're awake?"

I nodded and before I could say anything, he rushed over to me and hugged me. It shocked me but I hugged back.

"I..am."

We stayed in silence until he broke it. "Why would you do that for me?"

I sighed and played with the ends of his hair as we continued to hug. "I couldn't...see you die." I cleared my throat. "You mean too much to me Nagare and you deserve to love... I love you and we do the most insane things for the people we love."

Nagare pulled away and looked at me. "I love you too (Y/n), I can never thank you enough. You risked your life to save me."

I smiled and pressed my lips against his. "Now we can live a happy life together my King."

End of Oneshot