Kosuke Fujishima

This was requested by
shadowgirl2531
______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I followed my older brother into the bar, staying close behide him. I had my hood covering my head and my hands in my pockets. I looked at my feet as I walked behide him.

"Hey Bando, (Y/N)."

I looked up and gave a small smile to Izumo before I walked over to the corner of the bar, taking a seat and bringing my legs up to my chest. I stared at the table top, everyone being loud and is in their own conversations, not that I'm complaining.

I sighed and closed my eyes, listening to all the noise. A sigj escaped my lips. I opended my eyes when I heard the chair across from me move and something moving across the table. There was Kosuke, with two milkshakes.

"Hey..." I spoke, barely even a whisper.

"Hey (Y/N). Here." He said passing me one of the milkshakes. "I thought since you're here alone, I'll keep you company." He smiled which caused a small one to form on my face.

"Thank you Kosuke." I took the shake and took a sip. "It's really good. I love these."

Kosuke nodded and took a sip of his. "They are, aren't they? I never had one here, but Bando said they were your favourite so I bought us some."

I nodded. "They are... the best drink in this bar... well to me anyways.."

There was a moment of silence as we finished our shakes. Before I could thank him again, he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I gasped and he only smiled, pulling me towards the door of the bar.

"K-kosuke w-what are you doing? W-where are we going?"

He just smiled and continued to walk out of the bar.

"Have her back soon!" My brother called out. "Not hurt in anyway!"

I followed behide him, his hand still on my wrist well more like his hand was in mine. Which made me smile.

"K-kosuke... where are we going?"

His smile grew. "You'll see. Just trust me, you'll love it. We both will." I nodded.

As we got closer to more crowds of people, I moved closer to Kosuke. Feeling a little bit better.

Timeskip

We walked for another ten minutes, until we stopped in front of a building. Kosuke brought us into it and walked into one of rooms in the back. We walked into a room with a whole bunch of kittens in it. He took a seat on the floor and I sat next to him.

"Bando mentioned that you adore kittens."

I nodded and picked one up, petting his head; a smile forming on my face. "He's so cute." I mumbled. "Really cute."

"Almost as cute as you." He spoke, which caused my cheeks to heat up.

"T-thank you...."

He leaned over and gave the kitten a quick pet.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"What? Petting the cat?" I shook my head no. "For me taking you out?" I nodded. "You're a nice girl, you're beautiful. But you're shy and you push people away, besides Bando. But you never pushed me away. We're friends, and I will always be here for you. I like you, and I want you to feel like you got someone besides your brother."

I stayed silent for a few minutes before speaking up. "I like you too..." I said, moving a bit closer to him. "B-but I wanna move things slow.."

"Okay, I respect that."

I took a deep breath in and wrapped my  around him. Feeling his warmth, feeling protected in his arms.

End of Oneshot