Eric Solt

This was requested by
maximoff216
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s Pov

I followed my father and his clansmen down the busy city street. He held my hand tightly in his. I smiled and continued to watch my feet as I walked. If you didn't know, my name is (Y/N) (Middle Name) Solt and I'm 5 years old. My father is 18, in Homra. And Homra are like a family to me, well actually my only family beside my father and I. Well my dad isn't my biological dad. My biological father and mother never wanted me after I turned 4, they left me in an alleyway and that's how Eric found me. He brought me back to the bar and I've stayed with him ever since. Ever since he found me, his clansmen kept joking that he was now a dad and I guess it kind of just stuck. Because I see him more of a father than my own one was. And I'm glad he's my dad and Homra is my family. I love them with all of my heart.

We walked and walked, for minutes and minutes. Soon the minutes turned into hours and hours. And by now, my feet got more sore and sore, making it harder and harder to walk. We have been walking maybe two or three hours? Maybe more? And we haven't stopped once and we most likely won't stop until we're at the bar.

I looked up at my dad. My eyes watering. He smiled down and me and crouched down, letting me climb onto his back. A smile forming on my face. He continued to walk, talking with Yo, Dewa and Bando. I smiled and rested my head on his back, closing my eyes.

Timeskip

When I finally woke up I was back at the bar, in one of the spare beds upstairs. I slowly sat up and stretched,  a yawn escaping my lips. I slowly climbed out of the bed and made it before walking to the door and opening it, slowly walking down the steps. Once I reached the bottom, Tatara smiled and waved at me. I waved back and started to head over to where Eric was.

"Hey, your daughter is down."

Eric turned from his conversation with Kosuke and turned, looking at me. I gave them a small smile before I ran into his arms. He looked down at me and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me. Another smile formed on my face and I hugged him back.

"And how is Miss (Y/N) doing today?"

"I'm good. Walked a lot today, so dad carried me!"

Kosuke nodded and ruffled up my hair. "Aweeh poor squirt but that was good of your dad." I nodded and rested my head on his chest, my dad resting his chin on the top of my head. Again, I listed to their conversation and stayed silent, observing everyone.

We stayed like thins for about forty minutes until we stood up. I slipped on one of my jackets and my shoes. We waved good bye to everyone and Eric, Kosuke and I left the bar, heading home. Before you ask, yes my dad and I live with Kosuke and it's pretty cool actually. Like last time, my dad let me climb onto his back. But this time it wasn't because my feet were in pain. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

I grinned and looked around at the people, the buildings and everything else we have passed. Soon enough we were back at home and Eric set me down in my room. A yawn escaped my lips as he left. I quickly undressed myself and put on some pyjamas before heading into the bathroom. I grabbed a wash cloth and washed my face, then I brushed my teeth. After I was all done that, I ran out to Eric and said Goodnight to Kosuke. My father and I heading to my room. Once there, I climbed into bed and he tucked me in, giving me a quick kiss on the forhead and sat down, pulling out the story book.

End of Oneshot