Yukari Mishakuji

•This was requested by shadowfur124

Third Person's Pov

Yukari sat on top of a building. Staring at the spot you guys met for the first time. A sigh escaped his lips as the rain poured down. A crack of thunder could be heard but he didn't notice it. He was too deep in thought.

~Flashback~

You were walking down the street, a frown on your face. You had just had a run in with the blue clan, Scepter 4. You fought most of them off but when that Fushimi guy came up, he creeped the hell out of you and tried to knock you out with what you believed was chloroform. But, luckily, because of some skater guy appearing, you were able to escape and now, here you are. Walking down the street trying to find a place to hide before any more clans are after you. They wanted you for your power, you were a strain, a strain that has all of the kings powers.

You continued to walk down the street, staring down at your feet. You had no idea anyone was in front of you until you slammed into some guys chest. Your head snapped towards the person. Revealing a man around your age with purple hair. He looked down at you while you started to back away.

The moment he saw you, his heart tinged and a small smile was fromed on his face. He was shocked by your beauty. How small and cute you looked. How shy and afraid you looked. He wanted to protect you.

"I'm not going to harm you." He spoke out. His voice was gentle and calm. And that made you feel a little bit more comfortable around him. "My name is Yukari Mishakuji, of the green clan, Jungle."

You took a step backwards about to run when his hand rested on your shoulder. Stopping you from running away.

"As I said, I'm not going to harm you.. what is your name?"

"(Y-y/n) (L/n)."

~End of Flashback~

Yukari was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. The mans head snapped towards the person.

"Kuroh." He spoke out to the other man. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, knowing what today is, I decided to make sure you were okay. Knowing you, I knew where you would be."

Yukari nodded. "Alright."

"So how are you holding up?"

Yukari shrugs and looks back at the spot you guys met at. "How do you expect me to feel? Fine?"

Kuroh shook is head. "I expect you not to be fin and I know you're not. You miss her. We all do."

"She was my girlfriend, I promised to protect her no matter what and I failed that promise. I couldn't protect her and she got killed."

~Flashback~

Yukari grabbed your hand and ran down the sidewalk with you. He was trying to get you to a safe place so he could fight, so he could protect you. Ever since you met him a year ago, he has kept his promise and eventually you both started to fall for each other. Six months since you guys met, you finally decided to take your friendship to the next level.

You held onto your boyfriends hand as he lead you to a rooftop, one that you could see where you guys first met. He turned to you and cupped your cheeks, staring down into your eyes.

"I need you to stay here (Y/n), I'll be back before you know it."

"But I want to help fight with you."

He slowly shook his head no. "You can't. They're after you and if they catch you off guard, they'll take you away from me. I can't let that happen." You slowly nod. "I'll be able to fight better knowing you're up here safe."

I nod. "Okay..just be safe. I love you."

He smiled down and pressed his lips against mine. "I'll be safe darling, I love you too. I'll be back before you know it."

Yukari gave you one last look before he ran off. A sigh escaped your lips as you sat on the ledge of the roof, your legs dangling off. Watching everyone fight while you were stuck up here. You were powerful, you could help them down there but you understand why Yukari doesn't want you down there.

You were up there for at least an hour when you heard footsteps behind you. A smile formed on your face and you spun around expecting to your boyfriend. But, it wasn't him. It was some guy and before you knew it, you were shot in the stomach three times. Your hands found your stomach and you fell to the ground, tears and pain filling your body. Blood coming out of your mouth. Your vision started to get blurry, the last thing you saw was Yukari crying and holding your dieing body.

"It's..not..your..fault.."

~End of Flashback~

Kuroh placed his hand on the other mans shoulder. "It wasn't your fault Yukari and you know that. She knew that. It's. Not. Your. Fault."

Yukari nods and stands up straight, Kurohs hand falling from his shoulder. "I have to go."

Before Kuroh could do anything, he slipped past him and left the building top. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you my love, I am deeply sorry. I love you (Y/n).

End of Oneshot