Yukari Mishakuji

•This was requested by Yumi_Xue

(Y/n)'s Pov

I walked towards Gojo and plopped down next to him. A frown on my face. He looked at me and I groaned, running my hand through my hair.

"You okay?"

"Am I okay?" I laughed. "I want to kill him! He frustrates me so god damn much Gojo! And guess what, I'm now stuck with him for a mission, one that is not gonna last three days but a god damn week."

A small smile or as some would call it, a smirk was plastered on his face. "You may be frustrated with him but we both know how you secretly enjoy the attention he's been giving you, (Y/n)." He looked at me. "You may actually end up enjoying this mission, don't think of it as a bad thing yet."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah cause I enjoy being taunted." I ignored his last statement.

Gojo chuckled. "Your oblivious on the way you feel towards him-"

"I'm not oblivious! Yes I like him and he knows it. That's why he's teasing me about it. I want to know how he feels but guess what I get, teasing. Sometimes I just want to slap him."

He chuckled. "Well, before you do that, just remember he's still part of Jungle and aren't you both are connected?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Explain please."

Gojo sighed and stood up, looking at me. "You both were the former vessels for Ichigen Miwa right?" I nodded and he continued. "Doesn't that make you two connected?" He shrugged. "Either way, you both have that in common." He placed his hands behind his head. "Also, he only acts like that to you."

"What do you mean-"

He cut me off. "I gotta get going but good luck (Y/n)."

Timeskip

I pulled my chair up to the computer and started to do my thing. My fingers were typing away on the keyboard. My eyes glued onto the screen. I tried to ignore the man in the room with me. But it was getting harder and harder by the moment.

"And what are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes. "What does it look like? We need information and it's not like the blues are just gonna give it to us. So I'm using my skills to get said information." He raised an eyebrow. "I'm hacking into Scepter 4's database to get the info-"

"I know, I understand that." I felt his chest pressing against me through the chair. His chin resting on my shoulder as his hands wrapped around the chair and my stomach. A small blush formed on my cheek and he grinned when he saw it through the monitors reflection. I tried to push him off but his grip was too tight. I groaned but continued on my task. "See, why can't we be like this (Y/n)?

I rolled my eyes. "Because you're annoying me Yukari."

"No I'm not. You like this but you're too stubborn to admit it, (nickname). Unlike you, I'm not stubborn and can admit that I enjoy this."

I rolled my eyes and continued on my task, my fingers dancing across the keyboard. I felt him push my hair away from the side of my neck, causing me to jump a little. I glared at him from the corner of my eye. "Stop, please. I'm trying to finish this important task."

But he ignored me and pressed his lips against the side of my jaw. My eyes bulged and another blush dusted across my cheeks. I quickly stood up from the chair and his arms fell. I quickly slipped past him and exited the room.

Timeskip. Four Days later

I placed my feet up onto the coffee table and rested my back against the couch. A yawn escaped my lips as my eyes slowly closed. Right as I was about to drift off, I felt the couch dip and my eyes shot open. I tilted my head to the right and saw the purple haired man. Before I could sigh or roll my eyes, he set down a cup of tea. Pushing it towards me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Here, I made this for you... it's your favorite."

"Thank you?" I questioned but I leaned forward and took a sip anyways. Another yawn escaping my lips. "Where's the teasing?"

"What do you mean (nickname)-chan?"

I held the cup in my hand and looked at him. Too tired to even care about what he just called me. "Ever since you found out I like you, you've been a cocky, arrogant bastard. No offense."

He sighed and stared back at me. "I was doing that because I didn't know how to act around you, knowing you shared the same feelings." He smiled. "And because you look cute when your frustrated."

I gave him a soft glare and took another sip. "You could of just told me, it would of saved us from all this." I placed the cup back down in coffee table, another yawn escaped. "You could have just told me you liked me back and we could of turned us into something. Rather than us arguing and all that."

He smiled and opened his arms. "Come here (Y/n)-chan, you're tired." I thought about it and slowly moved towards him, cuddling up into his side. "I should of but I didn't, I panicked and that's how I started to act around you." I slowly nodded. "After we're done with this mission, I would like to take you on a date."

I looked up at him and slowly nodded. "I'd love too."

He smiled down at me and pulled me closer to him. "I should have asked you that a month ago (Y/n)-chan... Now sleep, we can talk more about this in the morning."

Maybe Gojo was right, this mission wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

End of Oneshot