Mikoto/Reader/Yata

This was requested by
MusicalTune

________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I ran past Yata and jumped passed Mikoto, shooting the basketball in the hoop. As the ball went through the metal ring, I jumped up and cheered. Turning around and laughing at them.

"Well, boys looks like I beat you two again." I chuckled, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Really are you guys going easy on me? Cause that was pathetic." Yata chuckled and Mikoto stood there.

I walked over to my water bottle and took a swig of it. Instantly feeling better. The sun shone on my back, the pavement hurt my feet from being on it for too long. But it was well worth it.

"Hey boys-" I cut myself off when i saw they were talking. Then shaking hands. I raised my eyebrow. "Everything good?"

Yata nodded. "Yeah...we're just gonna play one mlre game."

I nodded and was about to walk over when Mikoto stopped me. "Not you  (Y/N), just Yata and I."

"There's a good prize at the end."

I slowly nodded. "Okay.. well I'll go sit on the bench then."

I watched them play, I believe they were playing the game 'The First One Who Gets to Twenty Wins'. And at the moment, Yata had 10, halfway there. And Mikoto had 11, nine more to go. I took another sip out of my water and out of the corner of my eye I saw Bando. I waved him over and he gladly came and sat next to me.

"Aren't you going to play?" He asked.

"No, I played them three times and won each of them... they said that they were playing for a prize."

"What's the prize?"

I shrugged. "I dunno, all Yata said that it was a good prize. So I'm waiting here till they're done."

He nodded. "What do you think the prize is?"

I shrugged. "No idea."

Mikotos Ending

They were both at nineteen, Yata had the ball. But Mikoto swiped it from him and shot at the hoop. Getting the last and final point he needed. Yata groaned and glared at the King but shook his hand, mumbling good game.

I stood up from the bench and wiped off the dirt on my butt, jogging over to them. "What's the prize?"

Yata frowned and Mikoto smirked. Walking away and signaling for me to follow. And I did. We stopped under a tree and when I looked up at him, he pressed his lips against mine. I instantly started to blush, I've liked Mikoto for awhile now.

"W-what was that for?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

He chuckled and lifted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes. "If it wasn't obvious, I like you."

I blushed more. "I l-like you too."

He smiled, an actual smile. "Good." He kissed me again and I kissed him back.

When we pulled away i asked the question on my mind. "What was the prize?"

"The prize was to win your heart from the other."

Yatas Ending

They were both at nineteen, Yata bad the ball. And Mikoto chased after him but he was to fast. Getting the final point with a grin on his face. Mikoto had a look of anger but he shook Yatas hand.

I stood up from the bench and wiped off the dirt on my butt, jogging over to them. "What's the prize?"

Mikoto lit up a cigarette and left, Yata turning to me. Cheeks turning red.

"Uh w-well the prize was t-to win your h-heart from the other." I instantly blushed. "But I-i know you don't like me like that."

I chuckled. "How do you know that?"

"That's what Fushimi said. All off these years he keeps saying you would never love me like the way I love you." He blushed even more.

"Y-you love me?"

He nodded. "Y-yeah..."

I smiled and stepped towards him, pecking his lips.

"Well what Fuahimi said is not true Yata... I love you too. I really do." By now we were both blushing.

"H-how do I s-say this?...... Will you be my girlfriend." He blurted out.

I smiled and nodded. "Of course." This time he kissed me, and we shared a kiss while Bando gave wolf whistles.

End of Oneshot