Saruhiko Fushimi

(Y/n)'s Pov)

I sat cross legged on one of the rocks at a special spot I found a few years ago. A cigarette in my lips as I stared down at the water. With my free hand I tossed a few stones, more like pebbles, into the water. Hearing the 'plop' sound before they sunk to the bottom. Today was a nice Saturday, the sun was out and in the middle of the sky, above 25 degrees. All I could hear was my breathing, the running water and the birds singing and chirping. Today was a wonderful day so far. I picked up another rock and stared at the deep water, tossing it in. Another 'plop' sound. I picked up a few more pebbles and threw them in as I looked at the bush across the water, it just startimg to bud. I smiled and laid on my back, looking up at the sky as I brought the cigarette up to my lips. I took a drag and then exhaled, closing my eyes. The warm sun waves on my face. But soon, perhaps 5 minutes later, the sun that I could see with my eyes closed became darker and darker, causing me to open my eyes. I jumped a little when I saw the one and only Fushimi Saruhiko standing above me, his icy cold eyes staring into my (eye color) eyes. I looked up at him, slowly starting to move away so I can stand up.

"What do you want Fushkmi? Just leave me alone."

"Hey I'm just here to get away from work."

I glared at him and took the final drag of my cigarette, putting it out on my shoe before tossing it into the water. "Just leave me alone."

I turned around and started to walk away, my hands in my pocket. Oh, but how that was a mistake. He lunged at me and grabbed my arms, gently tho. But hard enough to force me to stop.

"You don't have to leave."

I shook me head. "No, I'll pass. Now let me go." With that I brole free from his arms and continued down the path. But of course he kept following me. I continued to walk but he continued to follow. Causingme to stop. "What is it with you?"

"And what do you mean (Y/n)?"

"Why are you so interested in me? Why can't you just leave me alone like Seri and Munakata do? Why are you always bothering me the most, doing this kind of shit?"

"Well, out of everyone in this city, you catch my eye I guess. You aren't like any of the other girls. They all dress like whores and here's you, dressed in some skinny jeans, a Metallica shirt and an oversized flannel. You're friends with only Andy and no body else. You tend to stick to the shadows. When someone tries to get close to you, you push them away or don't give them a chance. Well besides Andy, but I'm guessing that's because you've known him since you were five. You actually stand up for yourself. You stand up for yourself from Homra and Scepter 4. But unlike Homra and the rest of Scepter 4, you punch me way more softly than you hit them. You always give them a bloody nose, but me? You give me a scratch and a very, very small bruise. Why's (nickname)?" He pushed up his glasses with his finger.

I blushed and looked up at the sky, and then back to him. "Doesn't mean I'm into you Saru."

A smirk formed on his face. "But you are, I know that for a fact y'know? One, you never call me Saru only Fushimi or douchebag. Secondly, you told Izumo when you were drunk at Homra. So stop playing dumb (Y/n), we both know you're smart."

I rolled my eyes and a small smirk formed on my lips. "Alright fine, yes Saru, I like you." And that's when I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. "But as you said before, I push people away." And with that, I pushed him backwards. Fushimi falling into the deep pool of the creek. I smirked. "See yea~"

End of Oneshot