Yata Misaki

•This was requested by Kiki23245

Third Person's Pov

(Y/n) smiled and walked over to her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck. He instantly hugged back and she leaned in, giving him a peck on the lips. A  blush formed on his cheeks. Which caused Izumo to let out a small laugh. Even though Yata and (Y/n) have been together for almost four months, he still blushed with some of the actions she does. Especially in front of their clansmen. Knowing they would start to tease him when she wasn't around.

"I'll be back later." She whispered. "I just have to go run some errands with Tatara, are we still going out on our date tonight?"

He nodded and gave her one last squeeze before she pulled away. "Y-yeah of course." As she pulled away she took off his beanie. "Oi, what are you doing?"

She just smiled and put it on, following Tatara to the door. "We'll be back."

Izumo chuckled and stared down at Yata, his younger sisters boyfriend. "I'm surprised you would let her take it."

He shrugged. "She looks cute in it Mr.Kusanagi." Blushing as he said that.

Eric and Chitose looked over at at their clansmen, a smirk on their faces. "You hear that Eric? He just called a girl cute, in front of her brother."

He blushed even more. "Of course I did dumbass, she is my girlfriend-"

"And the chihuahua is taking her on a date? That's surprising."

Yata rolled his eyes. "Shut it, at least I have a girlfriend."

Izumo leaned on the counter and looked at the three. "Yata does have a point there." A grin took place on his face. "Even if he still is a blushy mess around (Y/n)-chan."

"I'm surprised he can even hug or kiss her at all." Chitose laughed out.

"Right! Remember when he first met her, Fushimi had to do all the talking for him, he couldn't make out a single word to her! He just blushed and hid!"

Yata groaned and stood up. "Shut it you stupid golden retriever!"

Eric rolled his eyes. "And what are you going to do about it, huh?"

Right as Yata was about to start a fist fight with Eric, Izumo hit them both on the head. Causing them to not start there almost violent fight. "Not in the bar, go outside." Izumo looked at Yata. "You know how (Y/n) will feel if you get into a fight with her best friend, especially if you or him got hurt. And especially hours before your date."

Yata sighed and let go of Erics shirt, grabbing his skateboard. "Whatever." And with that, he left the bar.

Timeskip,
(Y/n)'s Pov

I walked next to Tatara, heading back to the bar. Both of us carrying bags of groceries in our arms. He had a grin that went from ear to ear. I slowly looked at him, knowing he wanted to talk about something. "Yes?"

"Are you excited for your date with our young vanguard tonight?"

A smile made its way onto my face. "Yes I am, we haven't been on one in awhile.. I'm beyond excited."

He nodded. "My dear (Y/n) is growing up." He fake cried and I laughed, playfully nudging him with my shoulder. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to get supper at the ramen place and then he said he was going to teach me how to skateboard." Tatara smiled and we continued to walk.

"It's cute how you both still blush around each other at times."

A small laugh left my lips. "I guess you are right, huh? We still do that."

"You really like him don't you? I've never seen you this happy in awhile. And that's a good thing (Y/n)-chan."

I nodded and smiled. "Of course I do, he means a lot to me... I could even say I love him."

Before Tatara could reply, another voice did. "D-do you mean that (Y/n)?"

We came to a stop and my eyes landed on Yata who was standing in the alleyway outside of Homra. My cheeks instantly turned pink and I know they both noticed that. I nodded. "Y-yeah I do. I l-love you Misaki." I mumbled out.

"I... love you too." Yata responded with, blushing harder than I was. I smiled and placed my bags on a crate, running into his arms. The beanie falling off. "You m-mean a lot to me to (Y-y/n)-chan... way more than you think."

My mouth formed into the biggest smile I have ever made. I looked up at him and before he could say anything else, I smashed my lips against his. His right hand found my cheek while his other arm pulled me in closer. Both of our faces red.

End of Oneshot