Seri Awashima

This was requested by
xxhyrulexx
_________________________________

Awashima walked down the hall, heading to Munakatas office. She passed by Fushimi and he chuckled at her.

"Have fun on this assignment, you're going to need it."

She rolled her eyes and slipped inside the Blue Kings office. "Sir. You wished to speak with me?"

He nodded and leaned back in his chair, pushing his glasses up with his index finger. "I need you to go on a mission, I believe you would be the best person for this."

I nodded and looked at him. "What is the mission sir?"

"You know of (L/N) am I correct?"

I nodded. "I do but not very much. Just that she is dangerous."

"(L/N) is dangerous but she can be useful to us. This women was born with all of the Kings aura. She can use every single one and even use them all at once I heard." I nodded. "I need you to get her."

"But sir, as Fushimi and others have said; she has killed people who have tried to take her."

Munakata nodded. "I know but I believe that you will be able to do this." He said while sliding her a file.

"You are aware that she put Mikoto Suoh in the hospital right?"

He nodded and she sighed, taking the file. Staring at the portrait of the girl with (E/C) and (H/C), but a mask was on her face. "Alright. I'll leave tomorrow morning sir."

(Y/N)'s Pov
The Next Day

I walked down the streets, my hands in my pocket. A frown on my face. I just ran from another person trying to kidnap me because of my power. I belive he was apart of Jungle or maybe it was Homra? I'm not too sure, I'm only certain that it was a clan.

I shot around, feeling like someone was following me. Nobody was there. I took a deep breath in and exhaled, continuing down the sidewalk. As I continued to walk, I started to hear footsteps behide me again. I walked five more minutes, still hearing the footsteps; no matter how many corners I turned.

I stopped dead in my tracks, the sound of the footsteps stopping as well.

"Y'know if you're gonna sneak up on someone, maybe try to be more quite and stay far back? That may help."

"I'll keep that in mind." The mysterious person spoke. "I'm guessing you know why I'm following you?"

I slowly nodded. "I have an idea. But, I'm not going down without a fight."

"I thought you would say that."

I stepped on my heel and spun around, red aura covering my right band and green on the left, but them instantly going out once I saw her. "S-seri?" She looked confused until I took off my hood, my face showing.

"(Y/N)...?!"

A small smile grew on my face. "It's been awhile huh sister? Seven years?"

"H-how are you alive? T-they said you died in the fire.."

A frown formed on my face. "No, untrue. Mom and dad found out about my power as it awoked that night...that's how the fire happened. Mom and dad was scared, I left them."

She nodded. "My-"

"Your king wants me? Yeah, I kind of figured. Why else would you be following me?" I took a breath. "Which you suck at by the way... didn't I teach you better??"

She let out a small chuckle. "You did...But anyways, can you come with me? We can catch up, you can meet all of my clan. I think you'll like Scepter 4."

A groan escaped my lips. "How important are they to you?"

"They're mt family."

I nodded and walked towards her. "Well let's go then. If you trust them then I'll go with you."

She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you."

"Just think 'Seri Awashima the girl who took in (L/N), the most dangerous girl in this city, without getting hurt'."

"You're an idiot, you know that right?"

End of Oneshot