Mikoto Suoh

•This was requested by i_hatemy_life

Third Person's Pov

Mikotos arm was wrapped around his girlfriends waist. One of her arms rested on his chest, holding onto his shirt as he lead her over to the couch. She glady let him lead her, knowing that she couldn't do it too well on her own.

The moment the two sat down, Anna smiled and ran over to her sister and the King.

"(Y/n)...you're red grew. You're happy." She stated before quickly giving her sister a hug before curling up into Mikotos side.

(Y/n) and Anna are both strains and family. (Y/n) being the older one obviously. But, with Annas eyes, the young lady can only see the color red. Unless she uses one of her marbles. Unlike her older sister. (Y/n) can not see anything at all. Not unless she looks through one of the marbles.

After a minute or two, Anna shot up. Digging through her pocket, trying to find something. Once her fingers clasped around the red marbles, she pulled one out. She lifted up her sisters and hand and placed the object in her palm.

(Y/n) gladly took it and slowly brought it up to her right eye. Looking down at her sister who smiled up at her.

"Thank you An."

"It's okay (Nickname)." The younger girl spoke out, before closing her eyes once again.

(Y/n) looked around the bar. Taking in everything that was going on. Being able to see their clansmens familiar faces, being able to see Anna, the bar and Mikoto always made her happy. Especially seeing Anna or Mikoto.

She looked up at the man next to her and with her free hand, she rested it on his cheek. Staring up into his eyes. Her smile grew and she leaned in, pecking his lips. Enjoying his warm lips against hers.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life." She stated before glancing at the sleeping Anna. "You and Anna of course."

Mikoto wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him. Enjoying holding her in his arms. He gently rested his head on top of hers. A small, noticeable, smile on his face. 

"I can say the same to you (Y/n)."

"I love your smile Koto. I wish I could see it more.. it always makes me feel warm and happy when I see it."

Mikoto nodded and pressed a kiss to her forhead. "Your smile is calming amd beautiful."

She smiled and looked around the bar. Enjoying being able to see what everyone was doing. Her eyes slowly landed on Mikoto again and he was watching her every move. Not a frown or smirk on his face but that smile she loved. She couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you Mikoto. I've always have."

Mikoto leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. She rested her hand on his shoulder and kissed back. Enjoying the kiss they shared.

"I love you too (Nickname)."

Timeskip

(Y/n)'s head rested on Mikotos chest while they laid down in the bed. Mikotos arms were wrapped around her while their legs were tangled together. Keeping her warm. A smile was plastered on her face as she slept.

Mikoto stared down at the sleeping figure in his arms. He held her tightly against him with his one oh his arms. Playing with her hair while she slept. Afraid that if he let go of her, she would fly away and never come back to him. But deep down he knew that wouldn't happen. Never in a million yeara. She loved him too much and he loved her too much.

He was the storm and she, she was his sunshine.

His light.

End of Oneshot