Saburōta Bandō

This was requested by
xxhyrulexx
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I continued my way down the sidewalk, a huge smile on my face. Today I wore black jean shorts, with a tank top and a black zip up sweater (which is unzipped at the moment). I was on my way to the bar to see my boyfriend. I continued to walk until I was infront of the building. I walked up to the door and opened it.

"San-chan~" I sang as I stepped inside. Everyone stopped and looked at me, a few giving me smiles and chuckles and some saying 'Hi'.

"(Y/N)! Stop calling me that!" He yelled while a blush appeared on his cheeks.

I chuckled and walked up to him, kissing his cheek. "No can do." I paused for a moment and looked up at him. "Are we still on for today?"

He nodded. "Yeah of course." I smiled and took his hand in mine, walking back towards the door. Waving goodbye to the rest of his clansmen.

We exited the bar and walked down the streets, holding hands. Most of the people backed away from us, afraid of him. Which at this moment I didn't really mind because we didn't have to squeeze by everyone or get pushed. Which was nice for a change.

"So what do you want to do today?"

I shrugged and looked up at him. "It doesn't matter to me. You can decided."

He nodded and smiled. "Well let's go to the park for starters."

Timeskip

We arrived at the park and we sat down on the bench by all the trees. The bench further away from anyone. We sat in the shade but it wasn't cold. The sun shone through the leaves of the trees, making it so the shade had specks of light.

I looked at Bandō and observed him for awhile. An idea popping into my mind. I reached towards his face, pulling off his sunglasses.

"H-hey!" I giggled and he looked down at the ground.

"Babe~" I cupped his cheeks and turned his head so he was looking at me. I smiled and pecked his lips. I then pulled off his hood and took off his hat, placing it backwards on my head. "You look hot like this, well you look hot anyways but I lile seeing you without these shades, hat and glasses on. You should do it more often."

"Only around you."

I nodded and he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. I slowly kissed back until we ran out of air. I smiled and he did too.

"Do you want me to go get us some drinks?" I smiled and nodded. "Could I see my shades quickly?" I handed them to him and he put them on, standing up. "I'll be right back." He kissed the top of my head before disappearing.

After a few moments of me just sitting there, I stood up and stood on the bench, walking up and down it. A smile on my face.

"Oh lookie here boss."

I turned my head to the side to see two men aproaching me. One held a crowbar while the other one held a cracked bat.

"Isn't she the one dating one of those Homra punks?" The one with the crowbar said.

The other one nodded and smirked. "Let's rough her up a bit to send 'em a message."

I shivered and jumped down off of the bench. "You touch me they'll kill you." I spat.

The one with the crowbar charged at me and before I could run he grabbed me, holding my hands behide my back. I struggled to get lose but it didn't work. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth.

"Those Homra punks messed with us and now we're gonna mess them up.. Oh you don't even wanna know what-"

He was cut off by Bandō punching him in the face with his aura. The guy who was holding me threw me against the tree and charged him. Bandō fought them both and soon they were both knocked out. He rushed over to me and helped me up.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!"

I nodded and hugged him. "Yeah I am, thanks to you." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saving me once again."

He hugged me back and held me tightly, kissing the top of my head. "I'd do anything for you."

~End of Oneshot~