Yata Misaki

This was requested by 

misakiyata99

______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked down the street, heading to the bar. I wore my black tank top with my black shorts, my Homra mark showing. I smiled and looked up at the sun,  my body feeling warm. Just as I was about to look back at the sidewalk, I crashed into someone.

I quickly started to apologize. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I should have been-" And that's where  I cut myself off. Seeing who I bumped into. "Fushimi." I breathed out.

He smirked at me.  "(L/N).... Out here alone? Without him for once? Wow, I'm surprised."

I glared at him. But it was true.  After what happened to Totsuka, I haven't left the bar for months and when I did it was only with Yata.

"And so what? You don't scare me you monkey!"

"Tsk." He pushed his glasses up with his index finger. "Are you sure about that (Y/N)?" he took a step toward me and I took a step back. Soon he was pinning me against the wall, my hands above my head.

"F-fushimi, l-let me go!"

"Now why would I do that? I get to see you when he's not around. He can't hog you all the time... He's not always gonna be there for you. He'll forget about you sooner or later."

I glared at him and as I was about to speak something warm and soft hot my lips.  My eyes shot open and I head butted him,  making him stumble back.

"You ass! I know he'll not ways be there for me but he will never forget me, idiot!" I screamed before I ran off, wiping my mouth. 

Timeskip

I entered the bar, anger, and sadness filling my entire body. As the bell rang Izumo looked up and smiled at me.

"Ahhh you're back (Y/N)-Chan.  How was it?.... Are you okay?!"

I slowly shook my head. "No." I breathed out.

 My eyes found the person I was looking for. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me against his chest, tightly.

"What's the matter (Y/N)?"

I sniffled and whispered, "I don't wanna talk about it in front of everyone..."

He nodded and pulled away, taking my wrist and bringing me up the stairs. He opened the door and we slipped into the room.

"What's the matter? Who hurt you?"

I looked up at him and my eyes fell to the floor. "I-i ran into F-fushimi and he said something, as well as d-did something."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he was tensing up. "What did that bastard do?"

I sighed. "He said that you'd f-forget about me..."

"You know that's not true, I'll always be there for you no matter what. I c-can't see my life without you anymore."

I stole a glance at him, his cheeks were tinted with a blush. I gave a small smile. "Thank you Yata."

He just nodded. "What else did he do?"

"He s-stole my first kiss..." I mumbled.

His hand formed into a fist. "I knew I should of went with you today, I would have killed him right there! Stay here (Y/N), I'll be right back."

Before he could exit the room, I ran up to him and grabbed his sleeve. Stopping him.

"Yata... please don't. I head butted him and told him off... I'm just upset t-that's all. Just stay here please." He let out a low grumble but nodded, knowing not to upset me more. 

A few minutes passed of us just sitting there when he turned his head to me. "The carnival's in town... want to go? It might help cheer you up." He asked with a blush.

My face lit up. "Like a date?"

He shot his head to the ground, his face becoming redder. "Y-yeah, I-f you w-want."

I smiled and nodded before kissing his cheek. "Let's go Misaki!"

~End of Oneshot~