Tatara Totsuka

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sat at the bar with my pencil in my hand and my sketch book on the counter of the bar.  Everyone was sitting or standing around Tatara, watching him. He was playing the guitar for us and it sounded lovely. He was wonderful at it. I just smiled and the beautiful sound ran through my ears.

As I brought my pencil to the paper I could feel Izumo staring down at the sketch. I was sketching Tatara on the stool with his guitar in his hands. And to be honest it looked fucking awesome. Drawing has always been my hobby, my talent.  And I've always loved to draw the people who are important to me, ever since I was little. And Tatara Totsuka has always been someone I've cared for, he is my boyfriend after all.

"Hey that's really good."

I smiled and looked at Izumo who was leaning over the counter to see the sketch pad. "Thank you Izu-chan." He just nodded and as Tatara finished up, I finished up the sketch. A smile growing on my face as I looked at this great piece of work. I slowly stood up and placed my pencil behide my ear, grabbing my sketch pad and walking over to him. He was putting his guitar away but once he saw that I was walking towards him his smile only grew and he stopped what he was doing.

"Hey babe." I greet.

He placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer. "Hello." He pressed his lips against mine and I instantly kissed back. But I soon pulled away cause I knew most of the clansmen were looking at us with smirks.  A faint blush appeared on my cheeks and Tatara gently took the sketch book out of my hands. He looked down at the sketch of him.

"Wow, this is really amazing (Y/N). You really are talented."

I smiled. "Thank you...And you also have a lovely talent."

He chuckled and put his guitar away. "Would you like to go for a walk?" I nodded and he took my hand, exiting the bar.

I walked next to him, the sun shining on us. The air was fresh and people stayed clear of us. We continued to walk for another ten minutes until we arrived at the park, taking a seat on one of the benches. We still held hands

"Totsuka?"

"Hmmm?" He looked down at me.

"I really love you and I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around with me and loving me. Before I joined Homra my parents abused me and put me down twenty four seven, but that day you found me in the alley and brought me to Homra, I felt safe." I looked down at the grass. "I thought nobody loved and nobody would ever loved me because of the words I have been told my entire life. I was told I was ugly, fat and so on.  But when you asked me out and convinced me that you loved me, I-i couldn't of been more happier. I've finally knew what being loved felt like.... so thank you Tatara, for everything.. I love you...But I'm still afraid that one day you will leave me..."

He lifted my face so I was looking into his eyes. His thumbs wiped away the tears that slipped out of my eyes and he gave me the most wonderful smile ever. The smile I loved. "I will never leave you as long as I live. I love you dearly (Y/N), ever since I laid my eyes on you.. I could never dream of leaving you ever. And as I told you multiple times before you are very beautiful, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And no you are not fat, you are perfect. And I love you too."

More tears fell from my eyes and he softly pressed his lips against mine. It took me a moment but I kissed back. And once we pulled away from the kiss, I buried my face into his neck and held onto him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, not letting me go.

I really do love this man.

~End of Oneshot~