Yashiro Isana

This was requested by
xxhyrulexx
________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

As I walked down the street, snow flakes hit my cheeks. The wind blew, the day getting colder and colder. I wrapped myself up more into my jacket, trying to stay a bit more warm. But it was a fail. I was still really cold and my destination isn't for another forty five minutes. And today was negative thirty out. I brought my hands up to my mouth to blow on them, but I slammed into someone and fell on to the ground. My body hitting the cold snow.

"Oh my, I am so sorry!" I began. "I should of been looking where I was walking. Please forgive me." I say to the white haired male who was on the ground next to me.

He just gave me a smile and stood up, offering his hand to me. I placed mine in his and he helped me up. "It's alright. I should be apologizing as well because I was rushing home and wasn't looking where I was going."

I nodded and a gust of wind blew again, causing me to shudder. "Well I'm sorry again." I said while brushing the snow off of me. "I should go, so I don't freeze to death."

As I was walking away, I was stopped by the white haired boy. "How about you come to my place? To get warm? I live right here." He offered, pointing to the building next to me.

I was about to say no but decided to accept his offer because of the coldness. "Sure why not. Thank you." I followed him up a flight of stairs and into his apartment. The warmth instantly hitting me.

"Would you like something to drink? Water? Coffee or hot cocoa?"

A smile formed on my face. "Hot cocoa please."

He nodded and in five minutes he slid me a glass of hot chocolate. "Thank you-"

"Yashiro Isana but you can call me Shiro if you'd like."

"Thank you Shiro. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). I would have frozen to death if I continued to walk for another forty five minutes. So thank you for all this, it really does means a lot."

"Please it's the least I can do. Since I did run into you after all."

"But I also ran into you, too busy trying to keep warm." I let out, with an awkward chuckle following right after. I took another sip of my drink. "So do you just live here? Or does your girlfriend live here too?"

He chuckled. "I don't have a girlfriend." I nodded. "I live alone."

"Oh I see. Is it lonely? To live by yourself."

He shrugged. "It is time to time. But I just keep myself busy. Do you live by yourself or?"

"I live with my younger brother. So it isn't really that lonely when he's there." Shiro nodded.

I finished the rest of my cocoa and placed the cup onto the coffee table.

"Well thank you again, the cocoa was very good." I stood up. "Well I should get going before my brother starts to wonder what's taking me so long."

Shiro smiled and stood up as well. "Anytime and I'm glad you liked it." I slipped my coat back on, along with my toque and boots. "Is it okay if I walk you home? So I know that you got home safe."

A smile formed on my face as I nodded. "Sure!"

We exited his apartment and then the building, walking down the streets. We walked in silence for the first twenty minutes but it wasn't in awkward silence; it was a comfortable one.

"It seemed to get a bit more warmer hasn't it?"

I looked at him. "It has, just a few degrees but it's still warmer."

We walked a few more blocks when I stopped infront of my apartment. "Well this is my stop. Thank you for walking me home and thank you for before."

"Don't mention it. Just wanted to make sure you are safe."

"T-thanks.. it was nice meeting you Yashiro."

"It was nice meeting you too (Y/N)."

As I walked uo to my door, I stopped and turned around. Walking back down to Shiro. I grabbed the pen from my jacket and wrote my number on his arm.

"Text me some time."

A smile broke out on his face. "I will."

End of Oneshot