Anna Kushina

This was requested by
AltheaLaurente
____________________________

Anna's Pov

"So you have a sister?" Shouhei asked and I just simply nodded.

"Yes."

"What does she look like?" Dewa asked. "Is she hot?" And with that comment, Izumo smacked the back of his head.

"Long white hair, eyes like mine...and very beautiful." I smiled at the thought of her.

"She was very beautiful indeed." Izumo said. "How about you tell us some stories Anna?"

I nodded at him. "Okay.."

Flashback #1

I slipped out of my bed and walked down the stairs but stopped at the kitchen doorway. Listening to (Y/N) and mom fight.

"How could you do that?!" (Y/N) yelled.

"They need her! You don't understand you brat! Look at what she is! She's a strain! A freak!"

Smack!

I peeked my head in, tears coming out of my eyes. (Y/N) had slapped mom.

"How can you say that? She's your daughter! You're supposed to love her!" She took a breath. "You know what, Anna and I don't need you. We can live on our own, you really disgust me."

I let out a whimper and (Y/N) snapped her head to me, running after me. She brought me in a hug  and cradled me.

"Don't worry Anna, I love you and I always will... Don't worry, I got you."

"W-where will we go?"

"I got a friend, he'll take us in.. I think you'll like him." She smiled at me, before kissing the top of my head.

End Of Flash Back #1

"That's when I knew that she was all that I needed." I took a breath before continuing onto the next memory.

Flashback #2

"Anna." (Y/N) called and I ran to her side. Looking at the man in front of her. "This is my friend Tatata Totsuka, he said we can live with him." A smile formed on her face and it caused me to smile as well.

"Hello Anna, you're beautiful just like your sister." Tatara smiled.

"Thank you."

Timeskip

After we finished unpacking, I followed  (Y/N) and Tatara into a bar to find a red haired male and blonde male.

"Ah, hey (Y/N)... who's this?" The blonde male asked.

"This is my little sister Anna. Anna this is my friend Izumo Kusanagi and the guy over there." She said pointing to the red haired male. "His name is Mikoto Suoh, I go to high school with these guys."

I nodded. "It's nice to meet you." I said faintly. I took a seat next to Tatara and (Y/N) poured me a drink and got me a piece of cake. Messing around with Izumo for awhile. She kissed the top of my head before sitting next to Mikoto, a smile on her face.

I took a sip of my drink and took a bite out of the cake. They both were delicious. I heard a giggle and turned my head to my sister, a smile forming on my face.

"She seems to be happy with you three." I stated. "I'm happy for her."

Tatara grinned. "And you'll be happy with us too Anna."

"Indeed." Izumo added on.

End of Flashback #2

"She was really happy with Mikoto, Tatara and Izumo." I stated. "I've never seen her happier than with those three. I'm glad she got to know you guys when she did... I'm glad I get to know all of you."

"You guys keep saying 'she was', is she okay?" Rikio asked

Flashback #3

I ran towards her but it was too late. Tears fell down my eyes. "(Y/N)!!!!!!" I screamed.

Mikoto and Izumo took down these guys as Tatara and I ran to my sister. I kneeled down next to her and grabbed her hand. There was too much blood; her face was pale, she was very weak and was in pain. More tears flowed out of my eyes.

"(Y/N)!" I sobbed.

She tightened her grip on my hand
and lifted her other hand up, wipingmy tears away. "D-Don't worry Anna." She breathed. "Everything will b-be okay, I promise.... I l-love you so much, d-don't ever forget that." She turned her head to look at our three friends behind us. "M-mikoto... you guys have to t-take care of her." They nodded, tears at their eyes. "T-thank you-"

"(Y/N)....please...no.."

End of Flashback #3

"Oh my god Anna! I'm so sorry, you didn't have to tell us if it made you upset!"

"I miss her, I just really miss her."

"Remember." I turned and looked at Mikoto. "She's always in our hearts."

End of Oneshot