Saruhiko Fushimi

This was requested by
Karenthecupcake
______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I glared at my brother and threw a couple of pillows at him. He glared back and I picked up a movie case, chucking it at him.

"You piss me off so much Misaki!"

He just glared at me. "Well then don't date that bastard!"

"Do you know what, fuck you! I'm outta here you prick!"

I stormed past him and went up into my room. I grabbed my wallet and my charger, slipping on my converse and grabbing my skateboard.  I walked down the stairs and to the front door, opening it.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry. Please don't go."

"No Yata. We've been fighting a lot lately and I need time. You do need to understand that I'm with him and you can't do anything about it.."

I stepped out of the apartment and walked down to the bottom of the building. I exited the front doors and placed my board on the ground, hopping onto it. I pushed off and started to ride down the sidewalk.

Timeskip

I jumped off my board and picked it up, walking into Scepter 4's living quarters. I started to make my way down to Saruhikos room, passing a few people.

"(Y/N)?"

I stopped and turned around. "Oh hey Seri."

"What are you doing here, didn't you and your brother have plans?"

I sighed. "We did but we got into another fight."

She nodded and put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure you guys will work it out."

"Thanks. It was nice seeing you, I'll talk to you later." She nodded and continued on her way, as did I.

I knocked on Sarus door and there was no reply. Right, he's working today. I pulled out a key and unlocked the door, walking in.

After I got a drink of water and got settled in, I took out my phone and put my headphones in my ear. Letting some (Favorite Band) play. I banged my head to the song and started to dance arohnd the room. I sang along and was dancing my heart out. When the song stopped I heard clapping. I quickly spun around to see my boyfriend leaning against the wall, smirking.

I yanked out my earbuds and glared at him. "Jesus! You scared me you ass!" He laughed harder, pushing his glasses up.

I sighed and tossed my phone onto the couch, walking up to him and kissing him on the cheek.

"How was work?"

"Boring. How was your plans with him?"

I looked down at the ground. "We didn't even get to go... Not even 5 minutes and he was already at me about you."

"Tsk, he's an idiot." I nodded and wiped a tear out of my eye.

He walked up to me and brought me into a hug, I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and burried my face into his neck. "You always make me feel better."

After a few minutes I pulled away from our hug and pecked his lips. As I was backing away, I snatched his glasses from him. Running to the other side of the room before he could catch me.

"Give them back (Y/N)."

I stuck my tounge out. "Or what?" I put them on and smiled.

"Tsk, (Y/N)."

I sighed and walked up to him. "Oh you're no fun." I took them off and placed them on his face, giving him a smile. "I love you...Thank you for putting up with me, I know I can get annoying...and thank you for always being there for me and loving me when I couldn't love myself-"

I was cut off by Saru cupping my cheeks and pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back instantly with a smile. We pulled a part from eachother and Saru gave me a small smile.

"I love you too...Now let's go get some sleep."

~End of Oneshot~