Yukari Mishakuji

This was requested by
kms_zaya
________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I took a seat next to my brother on the park bench, looking up at the sky. It was 7:00 pm, the sun was up but would soon be going down. Not to many people were out, just a few here and there. It was peaceful, very peaceful until some of the Green Clan approached us.

"Jungle." I whispered to Kuroh and he lifted his head up, standing and his hand gripping his sword.

I stood up as well, standing a bit behind him.

"Ah lovely to see you again (Y/N)-chan, Kuroh."

"Glitter Guy and Gojo." I spoke. "How lovely it is to see you. But can I ask what you two are here for? My brother and I were enjoying this lovely evening; and no offense but now you both kind of ruined it now."

Gojo rolled his eyes and Yukari just smiled. "We're here for you (Y/N). Nagare would like to speak to you."

"If you could come with us that would be nice and easy, but if you resist it's gonna be much harder." Gojo added in.

"And what does Nagare want to speak with me about?"

"We're not allowed to say much about it, but I can tell you that he wants to make you an offer." Yukari spoke. I nodded.

"She isn't going anywhere with you guys."

I sighed. "Onii-chan, I should at least see what Nagare wants. If you're worried about my safety, I can handle myself. And if I can't, I'm pretty sure Yukari will make sure I'm safe."

Kuroh groaned but put his sword away. "I swear if she isn't back before 10:30 I will harm you, she better be safe Yukari-:

"Or you'll make me wish I was never born? Yeah, I got it. 10:30 pm and not a scratch on her." He walked up to me and linked his arm with mine, dragging me away with Gojo following.

"You guys better not make me regret this okay?"

"Oh I'm pretty sure this will be worth your time (Y/N)-chan. Plus you get to spend time with Gojo and I." I nodded and a yawn escaped my lips. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I guess. Just a little bit."

A small smile was formed on his face. He stopped walking and bent down. "Hop on, we'll wake you when we get there."

"Okay.." I slowly walked foward and hopped on his back. My legs wrapped aroumd his torso and my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his back and shut my eyes, another yawn escaping my lips. "Thank you."

Timeskip

"(Y/N). Wake up. We're here." Gojo said.

I slowly opened my eyes and examined the area before getting off of Yukaris back. We made our way down the hallway and stopped in front of a door before walking inside; Gojo first, then me and Yukari last.

"She came without a struggle? Wow, I'm impressed."

"And why wouldn't I?"

"Well in what I've  of you, you don't like to speak to the Kings. Not after what happened with the Silver King."

I nodded. "That is true but after my meeting with the Red King, I don't care anymore. I thought it would be a good idea to see what you wanted. Now if you don't mind, what do you want?"

"I would like you to join Jungle."

A laugh escaped my lips. "Really? That's what you wanted me here for?" I looked at Yukari. "Wouldn't be a waste of my time huh?" I rolled my eyes. "Good bye."

I turned around and exited the room. Only to walk down a few hallways and to be thrown against the wall.

"Fuck that hurt you ass!"

I was kicked in the the stomach, falling down to my knees. "You Jungle prick!"

I stood up to fight but another I got another kick to the stomach. Before he could kick me again, he was tackled to the ground. They fought until he was knocked out and Yukari rushed to me.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah, nothing new... Thank you." I smiled.

He smiled back. "I told you I would protect you, I'm sorry I was late."

End of Oneshot