Shōhei Akagi

This was requested by
http-gambler
_______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I followed my brother down the alley, a sigh escaping my lips. I can't believe he's doing this again. I just really can't. I glared at him.

"You know what, I'm gonna leave..I'll meet you at home, okay?"

He stopped which caused me to slam against his back.

"What?"

"I don't want to go with you to deal with these other gangs anymore! It's dangerous! I got a concussion last time."

My brother rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

I sighed and turned around. "I'll see you at home.... I'm...sorry." And with that I left out the alley, walking down the sidewalk.

I continued to walk, listening to the cars and people, trying to remember the way home.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell, but I continued to walk. "Excuse me miss!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Facing a very cute male with brown hair.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered out.

"Here." He says holding out my wallet. "You dropped this, so I decided to return it to you."

A smile broke out on my face and I took it from him. "Thank you-"

"Shōhei." He said.

"Thank you Shōhei, this really means a lot. Many people would of kept it."

He just smiled at me. "Anytime."

"W-well... thank you again." I spoke before turning around and walking away.

"Hey! Hey! Wait a moment!" I turned and looked at him. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)." I spoke. "But I really got to go, see you around."

Timeskip: Next Day

"I'm going out!" I called to my brother before slipping out the door. I exited the building and headed down the busy streets. I turned a few corners and a few more, not really knowing where I was going. All I knew now was, that I was lost. My brother only let me go around with him or his lackys so I'm surprised he let me out now... But now I am lost. When I would go with them, we would go down the alleyways mostly.

It was maybe midday, the sun high in the sky. At it's highest. I sighed and was about to walk into a bar but stopped when I saw the name of it. Homra. I tensed up and continued to walk further, faster and faster.

"H-hey!"

I slowly stopped and turned my head at the fimilar voice. "Shōhei?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Yeah, it's me. Hey." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you up to?"

"Just I was in the bar, and I saw you. It looked like you were going to enter... but you left."

I let out an awkward chuckle. "Uh yeah... I-i was going to... but I decided not to."

"Why not?" He asked.

"My brother... he told me to never go in there or near their members.... as I got a concussion from them last t-time we incounterd them."

Shōhei sighed. "That was you?" I nodded and raised and eyebrow. "I'm sorry! My friend Rikio gave you that concussion, mind you it was by accident."

"W-what?" I asked, taking a step backwards.

"I'm apart of Homra. But you don't have to feel threatened by me!" He instantly added on. "I'm sorry you got hurt, I really am." He took a breath. "How about, to make it up to you I'll buy you a drink."

"I don't know..."

"Please, I promise you'll be safe with me... Let me repay you."

I sighed. "O-okay, one drink."

A smile formed on his face and he took a step forward, taking my hand and pulling me back towards the bar.

Timeskip

I laughed with everyone and took a sip out of my drink. My second one. My brother was wrong about them. They are all very nice. A smile broke on my face as Bandō finished up a story about Shōhei.

"Wait? That really happend?" I asked in between laughs.

Bandō nodded. "Yeah, it did."

I laughed more. But stopped l when I looked up at the clock. "Shit." I cursed. "I got to go, it was nice meeting you all." I said before I ran out of the bar.

I got about a foot on the sidewalk when Shōhei ran after me.

"Hey I'll walk you home."

I smiled and nodded. "Sure."

We continued to walk, having a conversation until we were outside my apartment building.

"Thank you, for paying for my drinks and making me think diffrent of Homra... you guys are really amazing." I leaned up and pecked his cheek.

"If you ever need me, come to the bar."

I smiled and so did he. "I'll see you again soon."

End Of Oneshot