Yo Chitose

This was requested by the-abcs-reader

(Y/n)'s Pov

A tear escaped my lips as I sat up in one of the spare rooms of the bar. Drinking my glass of alcohol. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Dewas contact. Sending him a quick text, asking him if he could come up here quickly. I took another sip of the drink when the door opened. Dewa stepping in.

"Hey (Y/n), everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is. Wait no, it isn't. "

He nodded and sat down next to me. "What's going on in that mind of yours?"

I laughed and took another sip. "I'm an idiot."

"And why's that?"

I groaned. "I feel for an asshole who likes to sleep around."

"Oh?"

I nodded. "He's a womanizer and I knew that but I still fell for him. And now I feel like an idiot because I want to be more than friends with him but he will never want that."

Dewa sighed and looked at me. "Is this 'asshole' Chitose?"

"Yes and I am an idiot to believe that he would actually want to be in a serious relationship with me." I took another sip and slumped down more against the wall.

"You're not an idiot. You can't help how you feel. And how do you know? I know he has a history with stuff like this but what if you're wrong?"

"I'm not, he's a womanizer. Why would he change?"

Dewa chuckled. "Maybe because there is a girl he cares about deeply. Have you seen him with any marks on his neck lately? Or anyone leaving the bar with him? No, because he's trying to improve himself so this girl will see that he actually cares about her."

"Yeah sure-"

"Think about it (Y/n), just think back and you'll see it."

Timeskip

About four hours later, I left the spare room and descended down the stairs. My mood had disappeared once I cheered up and hopefully I'll stay happy. I walked over to Dewa and plopped down next to him. Watching as him, Yata, Bando, Rikio and Chitose play a card game.

Chitose looked up at me and I adverted my eyes from him and found interest in my shoes. Trying to not look at him.

"Hey (Y/n), could I speak with you upstairs quickly?"

"Uh yeah I guess."

We both stood up and headed towards the stairs. I looked back at Dewa and he gave me a small smile. We stopped walking once we were down the hallway a bit.

"Dewa told me what you thought and have been thinking about."

"Of course he did." I mumbled out.

"You're wrong about me."

"Mhm."

He leaned against the wall and looked at me. "I haven't slept with anyone in a month or two. Let alone look at one besides you. You're caring and beautiful, I wanted to change myself before asking you out. I didn't want you to think what you're thinking. That I just want in your pants and then I'll leave."

I nodded. "After Dewa left me upstairs, I realized that I haven't seen you with anyone and that you haven't been leaving the bar as much. I realize that you've changed but I'm afraid that you're going to leave me if we ever did sleep together."

He nodded and stepped towards me. Cupping my cheeks with his hands. "I promise you I wouldn't do that to you. Never to you. You mean a lot to me and I can admit that now. I hope you could consider giving me a second chance?"

I took a breath and looked up at him. "Please don't make me regret this but I will. You mean a lot to me too."

He gave me a smile. "I promise you you won't." He closed the gap between our lips. My hands finding his neck as I kissed back. "Thank you (Nickname)."

End of Oneshot