Mikoto Suoh

(Y/N)'s Pov

I ran into the bar and gasped for air. Placing my hands on my knees and letting my hair fall down, before my entire body hit the ground.

"(Y/N)?!"

I lifted my head and let out a big grin, hiding the pain. "Aye." Izumo rushed over to me and helped me sit up, resting my back against the wall.

"What happened?"

"Blues." I bit through the pain.

I heard footsteps coming towards us and I slowly looked up to see Mikoto. I gave him a small smile and he just looked at me before throwing me over his shoulder. I grunted in pain and he started to walk to the stairs.

"Put me Koto-chan!! Ugghh you asshole!!"

Izumo stood up and just smirked, as Mikoto and I disappeared upstairs and into his room. He placed me down on the bed and disappeared again, returning back with a damp cloth. He kneeled down infront of me and started to wipe away the blood on my face. Both of us not saying anything.

I sighed and looked down at the floor as he continued. "Don't try and act so tuff. We all know you're in pain."

I nodded and he pressed his lips against mine, I instantly kissed back. Once we pulled away he pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into his neck. Wrapping my arms around him and holding him tightly. He rested his chin on the top of my head and I just smiled.

Flash!

I pulled away from Mikoto and looked at the door. There stood Tatara with his camera and a grin on his face. I shot up and he ran out of he room. I was about to chase him when Mikoto grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist and I laid against his chest. I really love this man.

Timeskip

I slowly woke up and turned to cuddle up into Mikotos side but he wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, scanning the room. He wasn't in here so I stood up and walked to the door. Mikotos white shirt going down to my knees. I walked down the stairs. He sat at the bar, smoking a cigerrate and a glass of water infront of him.

I walked up behide him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back. "What's the matter Koto?"

He puffed out a fat cloud. "I should go kill him."

I sighed. "I'm fine."

He spun around so he was looking down at me. My arms still wrapped around him. "No you're not...look at your face, look at all the bruises on your body. I'm going to light them-"

I pressed my lips against his and smiled into the kiss. When i pulled away I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest. "Thank you for caring Mikoto..but there's no need to. I injured most of them, including Munakata."

"That's my girl."

I blushed and pulled away, taking his hand and walkimg towards the stairs. "We gotta get some sleep Koto-chan."

He mumbled something and we reached the stairs, walking into the bedroom. We walked to the bed and he laid down, me laying next to him. Cuddling him. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too idiot."

~End of Oneshot~