Yata Misaki

This was requested by
_Cori14_
________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

A bottle of whiskey in my right hand and a cigarette in the other. My clothes were soaked, the rain very badly pouring. I smiled and took a big swig outta the bottle. I jumped up onto the ledge of the bridge, staring down at the water that was below it. I finished the last of the dart and dropped it into the water. Only to go deep in thought.

Flashback

"Yata? Yata! Come back!" There was a moment of silence. "Please!"

I ran after the boy who was in tears, which was all my fault and it broke me even more. I ran faster and faster but soon lost where he was. I fell down on the ground, tears streaming down my face. I stayed there for a moment before I knew where he was. The skate park.

I shot up and booked it. Getting there, outta breath. But I was right he was there, sitting against one of the ramps.

"Misaki." I called out.

His head snapped to me. His eyes red and puffy, he was a mess. But he stood up and started to walk away. I sighed but ran up behide him, snaking my arms around his waist and resting my forhead against his back. Tears falling out of my eyes.

"You can't get mad at me! I don't get to choose if I stay here or not! My mother does.. if it was up t-to me I'd stay here with you..."

"I-i know...."

I don't want to lose him..... Ever.

End of Flashback

I was snapped out of my thoughts when arms were wraped around my waist and I was pulled off the ledge. My bottle smashing against the ground. I let out a little scream and shot around. Only to see a grown up, different looking Yata.

My breath hitched in my throat. It's been a good four years since I saw him. "M-misaki?"

"What the hell was that for?! Why were you up on the ledge!"

A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Same old Yata, protective and loud."

He shot me a glare. "And why are you drinking? Why in public?"

That's when everything hit me, I took a step foward and raised my hand. Touching his cheek. Tears started to flow out of my eyes. "Y-you're real."

And that's when everything went black.

Timeskip

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked around...I was in an apartment? What the hell happend yeaterday? I groaned and sat up, looking around the room. Where the hell am I?

"(Y/N), here. It will help the headache."

I grabbed the pill and took it with aome water before looking up to see who gave it to me.

"Yata?" I breathed, shooting up and hugging him. "Y-you're alive!"

His arms wrapped around my waist. "You keep saying that...why did you think I was dead or something?"

I slowly pulled away. "I came back yesterday and ran into S-saru....he said you d-died....w-why did he say that?" Tears started to fall.

I could see him tense up. "Because he's a bastard." I could sense the hatred in his voice. "Saru and I aren't friends anymore.... He probably did this to mess with you and me..."

I nodded and hugged him again. "W-when he told me t-this... I-i just couldn't handle it...."

"Is that why you were drinking?" I nodded and held onto him tightly. "I-it was breaking m-me..."

Yata hugged me tigjter. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm here and alive."

I gave a small smile. "I'm glad you are, I'm glad I'm back... I wanted to see you. But then Saru had to break me more."

"Shhhh shhh, shh. Just get some rest."

I nodded and pulled away, laying back in the bed. "Will you lay with me?"

He blushed. "N-no." My smile faded and he sighed. "F-fine." looking into his eyes. "Misaki?"

Once he was laying next to me I spoke. "Misaki?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Thank you." I said before kissing his cheek. "Thank you for everything." I laid my head in his chest. "You mean a lot to me."

~End of Oneshot~