Eric Sōlt

This was requested by
xxhyrulexx
___________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

There's a thing that you need to know about me. I'm a rebel, I like to do things I'm not supposed to or do the opposite of what I'm told. It really gets on some peoples nerves, especially my parents...and my fiance, Reisi Munakata. But here's the thing, I dislike him so much! My parents arranged a marriage for us, and I'm 100% not for it. Plus he's also very bossy, telling me I'm not allowed to go anywhere near Homra. But being the rebel I am, I went there and I keep going there. But I also started to fall for a Homra Clansmen.

Timeskip

A gust of wind blew by and I shivered, rubbing my hands on my arms to get a little warmth. Something fell onto my lap and I picked it up, looking at Eric.

"Thank you." I said before slipping on his hoodie.

He just smiled at me and took a seat on the bench. I moved over and rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. A smile forming on my face.

"Eric?" I called and he looked at me, giving me a nod. "What would you do if you could transform into any animal you wanted?" I asked while lookig off at the beautiful orange and pink sun set.

He shrugged and looked off at the sky. "I don't know...it would be easy to hide. Like if people were chasing you, then you can turn a corner and transform into a dog let's say, and they wouldn't know that that was you."

I nodded in agreement. "That would be really handy actually, especially for us."

He smiled. "Yeah, it would."

I sighed. "I should probably get back... Reisi is gonna have a fit."

Eric groaned and looked at me in the eyes. "Why don't you just leave that jerk?"

"Do you think I want to be with him?" I asked. "Because, my parents are making me Eric... I don't want to be with him!"

Eric nodded and brought me into a hug. I hugged back. When we pulled away, a smirk was plastered on his face.

"I have an idea."

Timeskip: One Day Later

I walked into Reisi's office and saw my parents and him.

"Hello." I greated them all. "Thank you for all coming, I have an announcement to make."

"Finally! You're willing to get married to him! You'll love him my dear." My mother said and I scoffed.

"No, no I'm not mom. I will never marry him-"

"(Y/N)!" My father barked. "Shut the hell up! You're getting married to him! And that's it!"

I rolled my eyes. "I can't."

"What was your announcement?" Munakata asked.

"Well, I can't marry you."

"And why's that?" He asked.

I grinned and opened the door, pulling in Eric. I held up my hand which hand a diamond ring on it. "I can't marry Munakata cause I'm already married!"

My fathers face dropped, my mothers held anger amd Reisi had an amused smile.

"How could you do this?! You're getting a divorce (Y/N) (L/N)!" My father barked and I just laughed.

"Father, if I recall I'm an adult. I can make my own decisions now. I'm not scared of you anymore." I took a breath.

I guess Eric will finally know my feelings for him now.

"And I choose to be with Eric because I love him, I always have. I'm sorry Reisi, but my heart belongs to Eric, it has simce I met him. He just makes me really happy-"

I was cut off by my father walking up to me and back handing me across the face. My body fell backwards and my butt hit the ground, my hand going up my cheek.

"How dare you be so disrespectful!" My father started to yell but was thrown across the room by Eric.

His aura surrounded him, his eyes turning darker. "How dare you hit her!" He said punching him in the face. "She is an adult who can make her own descions! You have no more control over her you worthless piece of shit! If she's happy then you should support her! Not force her to do something! If I ever see you or you." He said pointing to my mother. "Homra will get rid of you." He backed away from them and turned to me.

"Are you okay ?" He asmed, rushing to me and picking me up. I nodded, still shocked by this outburst.

Timeskip

"So you and Eric are married..?" Yata asked

I nodded. "Yeah."

"But it was just so you wouldn't have to marry Munakata?" Yata continued. I hesitantly nodded.

"So there's nothing between you two?" Rikio asked.

I looked at Eric. "Uh, no there is, there definitely is." Eric nodded in approval.

"Are you guys going to get a divorce...or?" Izumo asked.

I looked at Eric and he just smiled, pecking my lips.

"No.... I do love her." He mumbled.

I blushed. "And I do love him, always have." I said, hugging him tightly.

(Y/N) Solt, I like the soumd of that.

End of Oneshot