Yata Misaki

This oneshot is dedicated to
SnowandMusicLover
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I stood be hide the bar cleaning some wine glasses. I sighed and looked ahead of me, Chitose, Kōsuke and Dewa were playing poker. Anna sat with Eric eating some sweet desserts. Mikoto was up stairs, Izumo went to go find Tatara with Yata and I was looking over the bar til they returned. I finished the wine glasses and picked up a regular glass when they stepped in. Yata looked like he was crying and he had blood on his face, Izumo looked really sad and then Mikoto walked down the stairs, the same expression as Izumo.

"We have some bad news." Izumo started. He looked at the king and he nodded, continuing talking. "He got shot...." Everyone started bombaring questions at them. "Totsuka is dead."

I dropped the cup when he said that, tears started to run down my face and everyone turned to look at me and they were all silent.

"(Y/N)-" I placed the rag on the counter and walked to the stairs, I went up them and walked into my room shutting the door. I sat my bed, crying my eyes out. Tatara was like my brother and now he's gone.... I cried even more and stood up punching the wall a few times. They must of been good punches cause my knuckles were bloody.

There was a knock at the door and I didn't bother to answer. The door slowly opened and someone walked in.

"(Y/N).." I slowly looked up to see Yata.

"Y-yata?" I stood up and ran up to him hugging him and burying my face into his neck, more tears fell as I hung onto him.

Yata's Pov

"Yata go check on her."

I nodded at Izumo and walked up the stairs to her room. I brought my fist to the door and slowly knocked before entering.

"(Y/N).."

She slowly looked up. "Y-yata?" Before I knew it she was running to me and hugging me. She buried her face into my neck and I could feel her tears soaking into my shirt and my skin.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as she clung onto me and as I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I stood there holding her as she cried into my shoulder. That's when I noticed the holes in the wall and her bloody fists. I tried to pull away to go get the first aid kit be she clung tighter.

"(Y/N) I need to clean your hands."

She said nothing so I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I placed her on the toilet and that's when she let go. I cleaned the blood off and wrapped the bandages on her hands. She started to cry more and she latched back onto me.

"I promise you we'll catch this bastard."

Timeskip

I sat on the ground my back resting against the bed. (Y/N) laid in my arms sleeping. She had cried herself to sleep. The door slowly creaked open and Kusangi, Rikio and Anna walked in.

Rikio smirked down at me."She won't let go."

Anna looked at me. "She feels safe with you." Izumo walked up to me and tried to take her off  but she clung on more.

I sighed and continued to hold her. "Just leave her.."

"Ahh does Yata-san have feelings for (Y/N)-chan?"

"S-shut it fat ass!" My cheeks started to heat up and I looked down at the ground trying to hide my blush.

"Keep her safe Yata, help her get through this."

Three Days Later
(Y/N)'s Pov

Shōhei sent us all a picture of Yashiro Isana, the murder who killed Tatara. Bandō and everyone got up, running out of the bar. I was in my room watching them all leave. I haven't left my room since we all found out. I sighed and ran to my closet slipping on my black hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans. I slipped on my hat and grabbed my throwing stars before running out of the bar door.

I arrived in the alleyway they were in and the black dog was there, protecting Yashiro. I drew my throwing stars. Yata attacked him and got thrown up in the air.

"Yata!" I called out and ran to him helping him up. I felt Kuroh about to attack so I turned around and threw the throwing stars. One hitting his upper arm, one grazing the killers cheek and the other two hitting the wall. The black dog gasped, throwing the star on the ground. All of them engulfed in red aura and disappeared, appearing back in my hand.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Rikio called out. "It's good to see you out of that room."

I nodded and before I knew it Kuroh used his power and was escaping. I got up and chased after him. Yata grabbed my arm but I pushed it off of me and and ran after him, jumping and grabbing on to his jacket. Being carried to the top of the building with them.

He threw the killer on the ground and drew his sword. "I advise you to leave red clansmen."

I glared at him. "That I cannot do. Your friend over there killed a member of my clan, killed my brother."

I threw a throwing star at Yashiro and the dog leaped in front of it hitting it away with his sword. I threw the rest of them, hitting Kuroh again. He groaned and pulled it out, running at me. He hit me with the flat edge of his blade and it knocked me off the building. I yelled the first thing that came to my mind.

"YATA!!!!"

I looked down and he ran to the wall jumping off it and catching me. As he caught me we fell down to the ground. Me landing on top of him, our lips crashing together. We both pulled away and I could see he was blushing, I already knew I was.

"S-sorry!" I quickly got up and helped him stand. "T-thank you for catching me."

He just nodded and grabbed his skateboard. "Uhh let's go then."

~End of Oneshot~